Digital Art Zone

1 of 13
Breast & Glute movement control for Genesis - NOW AVAILABLE (Commercial)
Posted: 28 December 2012 05:07 AM   [ Ignore ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3320
Joined  2009-08-05
I love breasts and glutes. I have all these fantastic morphs sets for Genesis but no way to control the movement. So I decided to make something that does just that. The basic idea is you can control Up, Down, Left, Right, In & Out on each side of the breast and glute. With these combinations you will have full control of the movement. It will also contain secondary morphs such as twisting and angle etc. The hard part is making them compatable for all types of breast/glute shapes. That is what I am busy trying to solve now. Please feel free to make suggestions of what to add or focus on. Thanks:) I hope I can post pics here. I will try and make them as site friendly as possible.
[ Edited: 06 February 2013 03:22 PM by Zev0 ]
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 28 December 2012 05:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4878
Joined  2009-02-26
LMAO! You is just full of idea's lol - Well the glutes needs some tense and relaxed morphs tongue laugh I guess further idea's need confirmation of how far you intend to go lol

Oh, and both glutes and breasts need morphs to make em flat, eg, when they're sitting/laying on a flat surface. hehe

BTW - for family friendly posting, but also to accurately display ur morphs, you could prob use painted on bikini texture. Just dont have the nips dialed up. A mod will prob confirm if its allowed.
[ Edited: 28 December 2012 05:46 AM by SpyroRue ]
 Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 28 December 2012 06:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
Got the breast flat morph. Thats called in&out;. It controls the gravity on the Z axis. So if lying down. dial -1. If bending over and the breasts are hanging, dial 1:) I will look into glute tention:)
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 28 December 2012 06:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1163
Joined  2009-01-09
Spyro - 28 December 2012 05:43 AM
LMAO! You is just full of idea's lol - Well the glutes needs some tense and relaxed morphs tongue laugh I guess further idea's need confirmation of how far you intend to go lol

Really, the entire body needs tense and relaxed morphs. I was noticing it when I was doing a scene of one person holding a heavy weight. Having Flexions-On helps, but it's not really designed to show stress, especially when the muscle is elongated. Vascularity does somewhat more, but vascularity isn't muscle tissue.

Oh, and both glutes and breasts need morphs to make em flat, eg, when they're sitting/laying on a flat surface. hehe

Ironman13 did something like that for Anastasia, V4 and M4. A set of morphs called, appropriately enough, "Squish!" I don't know if those would work via GenX or not -- I don't have those sets -- and I expect it's better to have Genesis-native morphs in any event. (Also, judging from a couple of other products made to support Squish!, those morphs tend to screw up clothing fits, so that might need to be taken into account.)

Zev0:
The basic idea is you can control Up, Down, Left, Right, In & Out on each side of the breast and glute. With these combinations you will have full control of the movement.

I'm not sure about the glutes, but doesn't the pectoral bone supply a pretty good amount of that sort of control for the breast in Genesis? It won't squish them flat, but it'll do most of the rest, won't it?
 Signature 

VWrangler at deviantArt (NSFW for some images; login required to view those)

Posted: 28 December 2012 06:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
Ironman13 did something like that for Anastasia, V4 and M4. A set of morphs called, appropriately enough, "Squish!" I don't know if those would work via GenX or not -- I don't have those sets -- and I expect it's better to have Genesis-native morphs in any event. (Also, judging from a couple of other products made to support Squish!, those morphs tend to screw up clothing fits, so that might need to be taken into account.)

The squish morphs from Ironman shows breast/glute against object collision. My morphs simulate gravity. There is a big difference.

I'm not sure about the glutes, but doesn't the pectoral bone supply a pretty good amount of that sort of control for the breast in Genesis? It won't squish them flat, but it'll do most of the rest, won't it?

Not really. If I make Genesis lay on its side the breasts are still facing forward. With these morphs you can angle them in any direction. Realistically they would be sagging to the ground, so all you do is tell both breasts to face in the required direction. Alos Genesis does not need squish morphs since it has collision detection in Daz. It does the same job.

[ Edited: 28 December 2012 06:53 AM by Zev0 ]
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 28 December 2012 07:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7656
Joined  2009-05-14
Zev0 - 28 December 2012 05:07 AM
I love breasts and glutes.
Yessssssss mee too.

I am going to start calling you the Miracle Morphing Man
 Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread and Tutorials

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative

Posted: 28 December 2012 07:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1163
Joined  2009-01-09
Zev0 - 28 December 2012 06:42 AM
The squish morphs from Ironman shows breast/glute against object collision. My morphs simulate gravity. There is a big difference.

Ah, OK. But ... isn't that what NGM does for the breast? (I'm not trying to be contrary; I'm just confused.)

Alos Genesis does not need squish morphs since it has collision detection in Daz. It does the same job.

Wait ... I thought you were talking about a shaping morph. Collision detection absolutely does not do that. Not to Genesis itself, anyway. If you've got a character wearing pants laying down, the pants will collide with Genesis, right? But Genesis itself doesn't react much to whatever the character is laying on. Colliding Genesis against other surfaces doesn't seem to really work well; it distorts, but it doesn't ... squish, for lack of a better word.
 Signature 

VWrangler at deviantArt (NSFW for some images; login required to view those)

Posted: 28 December 2012 07:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4878
Joined  2009-02-26
I still reckon squish morphs would be valuable morphs smile Just sayin LOL
 Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 28 December 2012 07:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2302
Joined  2010-12-18
Genesis doesn't handle squish properly if you use collision detection. Whether it's butts or boobs the results aren't accurate in the slightest. I've tried it months ago after I saw someone post a pic on the forum. Not saying this product has to address that, but I do want to say, squishing is missing.

I've had some success bringing over V4 morphs for those proposes. Course you need to fiddle a bit, but I think that is going to be the case for anyone with a non-standard character figure.
 Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 28 December 2012 07:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
Squish morphs is the last thing I want to do:( I am focusing on movement control, But..If thats what people want I guess I can't ignore such a request. Lets see how all this pans out. My products always evolve from the draft with user input from the threads:)
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 28 December 2012 07:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
Ah, OK. But ... isn't that what NGM does for the breast? (I'm not trying to be contrary; I'm just confused.)

It does simulate gravity but only downwards. If you rotate the body the breasts still rotate with it. It should face the floor since thats how gravity works. Thats where my morphs come in. Look at the pic for example.
Image Attachments
1.jpg
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 28 December 2012 07:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
And laying down. Here is just a normal breast morph on Genesis. Second pic is it + my movement morphs applied.
[ Edited: 28 December 2012 07:59 AM by Zev0 ]
Image Attachments
2.jpg
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 28 December 2012 08:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2302
Joined  2010-12-18
Very nice.

This will be another good tool in the collection.
 Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 28 December 2012 08:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
Thanks man. Still have lots of testing to do but I will keep you guys updated on the progress.
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 28 December 2012 12:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  183
Joined  2008-06-01
I like the idea of gravity morphs for the new figure although I wish I could offer some suggestions so I'll go think of some and PM you later. Am still looking forward to your aging morphs. smile

Posted: 28 December 2012 12:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
Everybody is waiting for it including myself. I have no idea what is taking them so long. Normally the pending process is over by now:(
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

1 of 13