- The new forums are too eyestraining for me. Everything is written in a very small font and in grey (or other nearly invisible color) on grey.
- I can’t find the coupon for Platinum membership
- but that doesn’t matter because it’s a coupon for DAZ only products for one buy only they say. Not much use for this.
- The newer better store - where is it anyway?
- Some days ago I would have asked, if we can have an option to show the complete product description on one page, as we had before.
- And I would have asked to have a button to choose between Mac and PC downloads as we had before.
To solve the Platinum problem I will just cancel my membership. About the other things I will have to keep my visits here short and rare, to not exhaust my eyes too much. And if I buy not very often and not so many things, the tab clicking instead of scrolling (has it occured to the powers that be, that graphic people seldom work on smart phones?) and finding the right downloads will not take too much time.
Invisible Addition: I hit “Strg+” very often, to write this.
One -very small- smiley