Digital Art Zone

1 of 9
New Teens Teeth Issue
Posted: 21 December 2012 01:12 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2162
Joined  2012-02-04

Please help me get rid of these baby teeth on teen Justin!

What teenager has these tiny baby teeth? I’ve tried unsuccessfully to make the teeth larger to fill in the gaps. The size morphs move all the teeth but don’t adjust the gaps. The gap morph only moves the top two teeth. Any ideas?

Image Attachments
Justin_baby_teeth.png

Posted: 21 December 2012 01:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1770
Joined  2005-04-15
barbult - 21 December 2012 01:12 PM

What teenager has these tiny baby teeth? I’ve tried unsuccessfully to make the teeth larger to fill in the gaps. The size morphs move all the teeth but don’t adjust the gaps. The gap morph only moves the top two teeth. Any ideas?

Zev0 and Draagonstorm have a product coming up called Dental Plan that will be an easy fix.  http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/12185/  In the meantime, there’s this freebie at ShareCg that should help:  http://www.sharecg.com/v/63200/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Front-Teeth-Morphs-for-Genesis

(Alternately, if you have Hitomi, you might try using her teeth smoothing option…. not at home so I can’t try it out, unfortunately.)

Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 21 December 2012 01:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  672
Joined  2008-10-19

There is a dial teeth smoother that makes the teeth larger and fills in the gaps,I think it’s under mouth ......

Posted: 21 December 2012 02:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
carrie58 - 21 December 2012 01:57 PM

There is a dial teeth smoother that makes the teeth larger and fills in the gaps,I think it’s under mouth ......

I don’t see a Teeth Smoother dial. This is all I see under mouth, and none of them do the job. You would thing that size or gap would be it, but nope. Are you sure of the dial name? Perhaps it is part of a morph package I don’t have. I have the evolution morphs - head and body,
Edit: Oh, maybe you mean the Hitomi morph that Cybersox13 referenced. Unfortunately I don’t have her. (:

Image Attachments
Capture.PNG

Posted: 21 December 2012 02:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
Cybersox13 - 21 December 2012 01:25 PM

Zev0 and Draagonstorm have a product coming up called Dental Plan that will be an easy fix.  http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/12185/  In the meantime, there’s this freebie at ShareCg that should help:  http://www.sharecg.com/v/63200/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Front-Teeth-Morphs-for-Genesis

(Alternately, if you have Hitomi, you might try using her teeth smoothing option…. not at home so I can’t try it out, unfortunately.)

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I’ll have to wait for the Zev0 product; it looks very versatile. The ShareCG one says it only works on the two upper front teeth, but I want to fix all of the teeth. Unfortunately I don’t have Hitomi, so I can’t try that. The only thing I’ve been able to do so far is dial down the Justin head and dial up some other head. Of course that changes the whole head shape.

Posted: 21 December 2012 03:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3307
Joined  2009-08-05
barbult - 21 December 2012 02:33 PM

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I’ll have to wait for the Zev0 product; it looks very versatile. The ShareCG one says it only works on the two upper front teeth, but I want to fix all of the teeth. Unfortunately I don’t have Hitomi, so I can’t try that. The only thing I’ve been able to do so far is dial down the Justin head and dial up some other head. Of course that changes the whole head shape.

Jan is around the corner:)

Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 21 December 2012 03:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1770
Joined  2005-04-15

You might also want to send a shout to sickleyield at rendo and ask if her fantasy tooth morph pack for genesis would help. http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/sickleyields-fantastical-teeth-genesis/91791  It seems to be mostly fangs and stuff, like the sets in the creature creator, so I haven’t picked it up yet, but if she says it’ll help, it’s only $5.

Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 21 December 2012 04:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
Cybersox13 - 21 December 2012 03:51 PM

You might also want to send a shout to sickleyield at rendo and ask if her fantasy tooth morph pack for genesis would help. http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/sickleyields-fantastical-teeth-genesis/91791  It seems to be mostly fangs and stuff, like the sets in the creature creator, so I haven’t picked it up yet, but if she says it’ll help, it’s only $5.

Thanks, it looks like a possibility. I sent SickleYield a PM to ask. The Zev0/DragonStorm product is coming in January, and they think it will solve this problem, too.

Posted: 21 December 2012 04:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
Cybersox13 - 21 December 2012 03:51 PM

Don’t think it will judging from those morphs. What you need is a morph that controls the teeth thickness that can be dialed up and down. I see no such morph. That is the only type of morph that will fill the gap, excuse the pun. Here is an example of the thin teeth morph in action from dental plan. It solves just that problem. But you never know…I’d ask her anyway:)

Image Attachments
1.jpg
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 21 December 2012 04:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

Dental Plan looks great. It would be nice to get a $5 fix ASAP. I’ll see what Sickle Yield has to say, if I get a reply. Otherwise, Justin will just have to keep his mouth closed to avoid embarrassment until January.

Posted: 21 December 2012 04:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05

This was Draagonstorms solution using Dental Plan.. There are many ways to fix the problem. She went with the teeth size all dialed in negative.

Image Attachments
YTJustin_Teeth_Fix.JPG
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 21 December 2012 04:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05

Here she used the Thin Teeth morph combined with the Teeth Size All morph.

Image Attachments
YTJustin_Teeth_Fix2.JPG
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 21 December 2012 05:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05

Do both the male and female teen have this teeth problem?

Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 21 December 2012 05:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
Zev0 - 21 December 2012 05:04 PM

Do both the male and female teen have this teeth problem?

Yes, but Julie is not as bad.

Image Attachments
Julie_baby_teeth.png

Posted: 21 December 2012 05:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  382
Joined  2003-10-09

If you have Hitomi you can fix this: under Shaping - Mouth - Stylized there’s the Hitomi Teeth Smoother wink

Signature 

My DAZ Store
SqueeZings - Poses for Squee
Cool & Sexy - Poses for Stephanie 5
MoveS for Hitomi
FaerieWylde

Posted: 21 December 2012 05:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05

Can you post a screenshot? There is a difference between smoothing teeth and closing gaps. I’m interested to see the results:)

Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

1 of 9