Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1885
Joined  2005-04-15
chohole - 22 December 2012 10:30 AM

Please remember this is an Official Render Thread,

Justin just gave me this one:

“Justin, just what are you doing in my room and why do you have Dad’s camera…?”
(A recreation of a moment in a friend’s childhood.  He survived… barely.) 

I just love the way Julie scales up to a believable 16-18 year old with just a little Satsuki and SP3.  And needless to say, the clothes in the pro pack are just to die for.  The only quibble I have is that the glossy skin feels just a wee tad too glossy, while the normal skin may be just a wee bit too matte for my taste, so I’m finding myself rendering both versions and then combining them in post. 

Image Attachments
Justin,_what_are_you_doing_in_my_room_with_Dads_camera_SM.jpg
 Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 22 December 2012 03:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  158
Joined  2011-03-29

Loving Julie and Justin! Here’s my first Julie render. Put her in the new Raquel outfit and added pointy ears - she makes a great elf smile

Image Attachments
Rogue_Elf.jpg
 Signature 

My Studio’s Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/lonegnomestudios

My Deviant Art Page
http://megonnoel.deviantart.com/

Posted: 22 December 2012 03:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10949
Joined  2007-11-06

...OK the first attempt at my Leela using Deborah (she has that fair “red hared” girl completion) and a fair bit of morphing.

Used lights from Maclean’s Interiors: Corridors set (readjusted a bit)

Unfortunately couldn’t save the light setup for when I re-opened the scene this morning, in the viewport all the texture Maps for the skin and hair went to heck (rendered OK though). Last time I saved a scene when this happened, it permanently hosed the maps.

Image Attachments
leela_teen_mall.jpg
 Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 22 December 2012 04:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-15

And one more before I have to go out and finish my shopping with the meager funds I have left after the last month of nuttiness here and on Rendo.  Once again, Julie with a smattering of Satsuki.  Though I did note that in some of the Teen Face expressions, they don’t close the eyes correctly… her eyelashes move, but not the eyelids.  Easy to fix though… and have I mentioned how much I love these bases?

Image Attachments
dance_test_sm.jpg
 Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 22 December 2012 06:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1424
Joined  2006-07-04

Girl Posse

Yes, I know there’s a boy back there.  I was kinda doing a gender flip on the “Five man band” trope. smile

All of the girls are Julie at 60% or more, with assorted bits of Aven, Stephanie 4, Stephanie 5, Victoria 4, Victoria 5, and one I think even has a touch of Reby Sky, plus some assorted character face shapes.

Image Attachments
Girl_Posse.jpg
 Signature 

DAZ Gallery * * *DA Gallery

Posted: 22 December 2012 06:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  531
Joined  2006-09-16

I’m really enjoying all these renders!

If somebody posted a Flower Power render it would really make my day. grin

Posted: 22 December 2012 07:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-15

Malls were too crowded.  Time for another render!  Satsuki’s skin, Julie’s face & Body, mostly Julie Body with some Satsuki to give her some age, and just to shake things up, that’s the “Bad Guy for genesis’ shirt under the Mall Girl jacket. I’ve always loved how that one wrinkles.  The one big cheat was getting the flipflops over the Mall Girl tights.  Had to render with and without the tights and cheat toes in photoshop. 

(Edited to upgrade the photo - the compression was eating a lot of the fine detail in the first version)

Image Attachments
posing_test_perspective_med.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 22 December 2012 07:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-15

And the same pose from the back… the details in the mall girl costume are just brilliant.

Image Attachments
posing_test_perspective_3_from_back_MED.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 23 December 2012 01:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-15

And a variation on the theme in blue….

Image Attachments
Blue_Julie_med.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 23 December 2012 04:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10949
Joined  2007-11-06
Marieah - 22 December 2012 06:19 PM

I’m really enjoying all these renders!

If somebody posted a Flower Power render it would really make my day. grin

...I’d love to (love the flutterby jeans), but for now only on the wishlist as I just missed out on the bundle glitch deal.  Had I been able to purchase the bundle I set up. I would have picked up Flower Power with the extra savings.

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 23 December 2012 08:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2008-12-27

a darker Julie
Ethnicity Faces
Textures p3DCarmen by P3Designs

Image Attachments
YT5Julie-P3DCarmenQS-001.jpg

Posted: 23 December 2012 12:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  691
Joined  2010-03-13

Julie with Flower Power. Got to love how well SickleYield and Marieah work together smile

Image Attachments
Julie_YT.jpg

Posted: 23 December 2012 02:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  531
Joined  2006-09-16
Renpatsu - 23 December 2012 12:59 PM

Julie with Flower Power. Got to love how well SickleYield and Marieah work together smile

Thank you thank you! I was so tired of my own renders, I really like the camera angle and the pose.

I’m old enough to have been a hippie back in the day so made sure this set represented exactly what everyone wore then. Sickleyield did a great job modelling it.

Posted: 23 December 2012 05:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-15

“Mom!  Justin’s wearing my Morphs, and Clothes and Hair again!”

(Has anyone else noticed that Julie’s hands seem to be a bit bigger, proportionately, than Justin’s?)

Image Attachments
Mom._._.Justins_wearing_my_morphs_again_MED_.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 23 December 2012 07:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2248
Joined  2012-02-04

Yes, I’ve been scaling those Julie hands down about 8% with left and right had propagating scale morph. No science in the 8%, I just thought it looked OK in the pose I was using.

4 of 8