Digital Art Zone

Genesis Young Teens! Never Mind!
Posted: 20 December 2012 09:05 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  274
Joined  2003-10-09

Thanks for creating this and making it so Poser Users can use it also! I have purchased the Pro Bundle and everything seems to be working great! I do have a question tho. I am unfamiliar with Genesis and still learning..but I cannot seem to find a morph to make the eyes small/larger? There are several other morphs for eye width, height, the lids…ect..but there are no morph to make eyes smaller or larger.
The eyes on the Justin/Julie figure are a bit to large for my liking and was wanting to make them a bit smaller. Is there some place to do this? Thank you! smile
Update! I just found it…it magically appeared after I posted this..hmmmm…gremlins??

Posted: 20 December 2012 09:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2010-09-18
digitell - 20 December 2012 09:05 AM

Thanks for creating this and making it so Poser Users can use it also! I have purchased the Pro Bundle and everything seems to be working great! I do have a question tho. I am unfamiliar with Genesis and still learning..but I cannot seem to find a morph to make the eyes small/larger? There are several other morphs for eye width, height, the lids…ect..but there are no morph to make eyes smaller or larger.
The eyes on the Justin/Julie figure are a bit to large for my liking and was wanting to make them a bit smaller. Is there some place to do this? Thank you! smile
Update! I just found it…it magically appeared after I posted this..hmmmm…gremlins??

Probably, the little buggers plague me all the time!  wink

Posted: 20 December 2012 10:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3364
Joined  2009-08-05

You can also download this and copy to your Poser Genesis folder. Put the data in data etc..There is a morph called Eyes big that if dialed in the negative, shrinks the eyes and eyelids etc not just the eyeballs http://www.sharecg.com/v/58198/

Image Attachments
1.jpg
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 20 December 2012 10:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  274
Joined  2003-10-09

Thank you so much Zevo!

Posted: 20 December 2012 11:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  520
Joined  2003-10-09

The Genesis morph set also comes with an eye size that you can use in the negative.

Posted: 20 December 2012 12:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2945
Joined  2011-12-10

You actually get 3 extra head morphs with Julie.  I’m working out what I want to use for my base teen, and I think I quickly came up with a good preset.

This is 0.5 Julie, 0.5 Stephanie 5, Head on S5 and Julie are both dialed off at -0.5. and Head: Girl Face 1 (came with Julie)

Eyes: Die Trying Eye Shape 2 at 1, and Eyes Big at -0.37 .  That’s Breast Morph 3 for Julie set at 1.

Clothing by Pusey Designs. http://www.sharecg.com/wilmap

Image Attachments
Base_Young_Teen.jpg
 Signature 

My DeviantArt Galleries
My ShareCG Gallery
OPENSUBDIV Testing and Discussion
3Delight Surface and Lighting Thread

Posted: 20 December 2012 12:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2945
Joined  2011-12-10
GhostofMacbeth - 20 December 2012 11:09 AM

The Genesis morph set also comes with an eye size that you can use in the negative.

It does… but for some odd reason I always use the Die Trying Eyes Big… not sure why, I just like it better. (not that I’m dissing the Genesis Evolution Morphs, I’m damn glad I have them!)

Signature 

My DeviantArt Galleries
My ShareCG Gallery
OPENSUBDIV Testing and Discussion
3Delight Surface and Lighting Thread