Digital Art Zone

Foxy and Wolfie for Genesis
Posted: 20 December 2012 08:29 AM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2302
Joined  2010-12-18

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/foxy-and-wolfie-for-genesis

Yay! I’m sure this will get overlooked since the teens just came out, but I’m glad to see a fox for Genesis. I wonder if I can get away with attaching 9 tails to one character?

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 20 December 2012 09:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1808
Joined  2005-06-08
larsmidnatt - 20 December 2012 08:29 AM

Yay! I’m sure this will get overlooked since the teens just came out, but I’m glad to see a fox for Genesis . . .

Excellent!  I can’t find an official promo topic for this, though.  And you’re right, only 20% off next to all that 50%+ could hurt it. So this looks like a good place to mention that according to the product blurb anybody who has (or buys first) Catgirl Genesis gets an additional 20% off, and Catgirl Genesis is 20% off now too.

So, the old Catgirl and Foxy Lady have Genesis versions now — can the long-awaited Genesis Bunny Girl be far behind?

Signature 

~

Hat-wearing member of the Bald Wizards Club

Eyebrow-Free Face Textures — A List

Posted: 20 December 2012 09:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2302
Joined  2010-12-18
KickAir 8P - 20 December 2012 09:16 AM

Yay! I’m sure this will get overlooked since the teens just came out, but I’m glad to see a fox for Genesis . . .

Excellent!  I can’t find an official promo topic for this, though.  And you’re right, only 20% off next to all that 50%+ could hurt it. So this looks like a good place to mention that according to the product blurb anybody who has (or buys first) Catgirl Genesis gets an additional 20% off, and Catgirl Genesis is 20% off now too.

So, the old Catgirl and Foxy Lady have Genesis versions now — can the long-awaited Genesis Bunny Girl be far behind?

I’d grab a new bunnygirl, I think the one I have for A3 (maybe a4 been awhile) and it looks dated at this point.

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 20 December 2012 09:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1808
Joined  2005-06-08
larsmidnatt - 20 December 2012 09:21 AM

I’d grab a new bunnygirl, I think the one I have for A3 (maybe a4 been awhile) and it looks dated at this point.

I’m working on a toon render (yes, me) that includes a tiger and a rabbit — I’m using Tygro for the tiger, and next to that Tobias doesn’t really fit in.  I’d love to know if a Genesis Bunny from WillDupre & Friends is in the works, and some idea (without invoking the s-word) of when it’ll be available.

Signature 

~

Hat-wearing member of the Bald Wizards Club

Eyebrow-Free Face Textures — A List

Posted: 20 December 2012 10:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4129
Joined  2011-11-25

These are very well done characters. The faces in particular are really nice. =-)

Posted: 20 December 2012 05:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1674
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,

SereneNight - 20 December 2012 10:35 AM

These are very well done characters. The faces in particular are really nice. =-)

This was a Must Buy for me (see: handle), and went right in with the YT5 stuff.  Sadly I can’t afford the LAMH after all that, so it will be some time before I can see if LAMH will give them proper looking fox-fur…

Still, definitely (as I said) a must-buy.

— Morgan

Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

Look at my deviantArt Gallery, give me feedback and feel free to follow!

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 20 December 2012 09:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2106
Joined  2005-09-14

I wonder how long the sale will last.  The text says that the 20% discount for owners of Catgirl Genesis is available for a limited time.

I need to pay some bills now.  Bye