Digital Art Zone

unable to send support ticket
Posted: 04 June 2012 01:15 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  64
Joined  2003-10-09

I am not able to send a ticket in because my I am unable to stay logged in so I can.  The basic issue is with trying to log in with my account.  I appear to be logged into others accounts which I am aware of that as being a know issue.  The problem is I log out and log back in to my account and when I try to go to my actual account it logs into another persons account.  I hope I explained that clear enough.

Posted: 04 June 2012 03:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15150
Joined  2003-10-09

The best thing to do is use a forced refresh, to clear the cache (Ctrl f5) and then actuallly logout on the page where you aare logged in and login again.

If you can post in the forum, then you are logged in.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 04 June 2012 12:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  239
Joined  2012-05-25

i had this problem last time too.
i could login to the forum but i could not create a support ticket.
is it working now?

what do we have to do, if we can not contact ticket support?
is there some alternative?

Signature 

Very Happy that i save $$$ for products that have no manual and invest this in the great lux modo :p

Posted: 04 June 2012 12:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15150
Joined  2003-10-09

Richard has answered this question for you in the other thread you asked it in.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 04 June 2012 05:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  64
Joined  2003-10-09
chohole - 04 June 2012 03:46 AM

The best thing to do is use a forced refresh, to clear the cache (Ctrl f5) and then actuallly logout on the page where you aare logged in and login again.

If you can post in the forum, then you are logged in.

Every thing is working good for me now.  :o)  No worries though I knew they were busy at work.  Fortunately the problem didn’t last long.  It was funny too because it said I was not logged in but I was able to post in the forum.  I wasn’t stressing about it just wanted to give Daz a heads up.  Oh one thing I did try the refresh thing never did work.