Digital Art Zone

help with multiplane cyclorama
Posted: 18 December 2012 03:31 PM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2010-04-19

is there any working tuts that show how to create your own scenes for the DAZ Multiplane Cyclorama or multiplane environment (i think is what its called) specifically i am wanting to input a jpeg or whatever into a scene than pose my figures in front of it. when i import a backdrop in daz than when i render it it doesnt render it just shows the figure and no backdrop. so i was trying to read on the net on how to accomplish this and i found one but the link to the zip which contains all the tutorial is broken. can anyone point me in the right direction

thanks in advance
heath delashmit
using Daz3d advanced

also this is the link to the one with thast is supposed to work but it dont

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/artzone/pub/tutorials/dazcontent/dazcontent-gen04

Posted: 18 December 2012 03:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  706
Joined  2012-07-21

Here’s a tutorial on the cyclorama : http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/9453/

Signature 

my freebies at ShareCG
me at DeviantArt

Posted: 18 December 2012 04:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Joined  2010-04-19

i guess i should have been more clear i am wanting to use my own jpeg in multiplane cyclorama and i have not been able to figure out how

Posted: 18 December 2012 05:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  706
Joined  2012-07-21

Sorry, my bad, i wasn’t paying attention. Just saw the words cyclorama and tutorial, and thought : i know where to find one smile
With the cyclorama selected, go to the surfaces tab. In the diffuse channel of the surface ‘Cyc’ you can load your own pictures.

(If you go to ShareCG, and search for Hobobo, he has in incredible amount of pictures there for use with the cyclorama.)

Image Attachments
cyclorama.png
 Signature 

my freebies at ShareCG
me at DeviantArt

Posted: 18 December 2012 09:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Joined  2010-04-19

thanks i will try it tomorrow i appreciate your time, effort and patience in helping me

sincerely
heath delashmit