Help Needed trying to morph Genesis using Sculptris
I am 100% new to modeling. I found the tutorial in the online manual, but I am having problems. What I have tried to do:
- selected the Genesis Child
- set mesh resolution level to base
- set mesh subdivision to 0 (found in another forum through search)
- exported to OBJ with settings as shown in tutorial, using Daz conversion to Daz setting
--- entered Sculptris
- imported the Genesis OBJ
- using the Grab function, I stretched the skull area - which I am guessing has added to the polygon count
- exported to a new OBJ file
--- back in Daz
- the Genesis child is selected in the scene
- run morph loader pro with Daz conversion setting, placing OBJ into Actor/Head property group
- receive the error message: Warning: Geometry did not match, failed to create morph.
Can you tell me is this due to adding more polygons? And, if so, how would I morph without doing so???
Or, is something else causing my issue?