Digital Art Zone

100 of 100
The Return of the Son of the Complaint Thread
Posted: 19 June 2012 01:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1486 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9052
Joined  2004-07-21

I guess with this thread we will find out what will happen when we get to page 101.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Play Runescape

Posted: 19 June 2012 01:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1487 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-21
Skiriki - 19 June 2012 01:33 PM

Is there any other class you can take in addition to that failed one?

I just checked I have a hold on my account so I cannot register.  I owe money but I have no money to give them.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!

Play Runescape

Posted: 19 June 2012 01:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1488 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4808
Joined  2011-10-04

Agh, that bites. :( Crap. I’m so sorry; I’m out of suggestions for now as I do not know the situation surrounding you etc, and even if I did, I don’t know if I can say anything to help beyond “keep looking”.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 19 June 2012 01:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1489 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-21
Skiriki - 19 June 2012 01:44 PM

Agh, that bites. :( Crap. I’m so sorry; I’m out of suggestions for now as I do not know the situation surrounding you etc, and even if I did, I don’t know if I can say anything to help beyond “keep looking”.

I called my school and talked with someone.  I have to apply for FAFSA to see if I can get any loans/grants.  if I have enough to clear my account, I may register for classes.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!

Play Runescape

Posted: 19 June 2012 01:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1490 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16403
Joined  2009-01-22

School and if it really helps or not is up to the person. I did six years in a Trade school for Commercial Art. I almost starved to death, Wrong skill in the wrong place. I did manage to have a good long career in retail just because I was a fast learner and willing to do what it took. I ended with twenty plus years in management and a pension that now helps support me after my disability came on full force. If I had not tried art as a life I would regret it, if I had moved to another part of the country I might have made it. If I had not tried retail and liked it it would have not worked out either. If your not willing to Do what it takes it really does not matter one way or the other if school was part of it. I managed people with much more education in retail than I ever had but I had the will to do the job. The will to go to school and Use what you learn is up to everyone. I could have went to New York and worked in art all my life, the job was offered. I did not have the will to start all over in a new place.

Rambling on from a person that has done three career’s but was only trained for one.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 19 June 2012 01:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1491 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-21

Now Fafsa is asking if I will have any children under my support during the school year.  I have no children right now.  I am not pregnant because I have not done the hanky panky with any man.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!

Play Runescape

Posted: 19 June 2012 02:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1492 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

And I’m pretty sure that you can’t claim “four adorable kittens” as children. As sad as that is.

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 19 June 2012 02:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1493 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-21
Skiriki - 19 June 2012 02:03 PM

And I’m pretty sure that you can’t claim “four adorable kittens” as children. As sad as that is.

Bummer.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!

Play Runescape

Posted: 19 June 2012 02:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1494 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

Speaking of which, I recommend to have your camera ready in a day or two, because there’s a good chance that the lil’ blue-eyes are going to open soon. And nothing is as adorable as a kitten trying to make sense of the world around it.

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 19 June 2012 02:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1495 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-21
Skiriki - 19 June 2012 02:17 PM

Speaking of which, I recommend to have your camera ready in a day or two, because there’s a good chance that the lil’ blue-eyes are going to open soon. And nothing is as adorable as a kitten trying to make sense of the world around it.

I think Melody hid my camera.  I cannot find it at the moment.  I went to check on the kittens.  Melody moved Doctor Creampuff and a gray kitten behind the box.  I checked the gray kitten inside the box and i think she is a girl.  I could not check Doctor Creampuff’s sex nor the other gray kitten.

I cannot tell the difference between the two gray kittens.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!

Play Runescape

Posted: 19 June 2012 02:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1496 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

By the way, you can also position the plastic container on its side so it is more cave-like, rather than box-like, if Melody prefers it that way. Some cats prefer cave-like safe places. Assuming, of course, that it is big enough to be placed so.

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 19 June 2012 02:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1497 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12106
Joined  2005-10-07
Woolyloach - 19 June 2012 12:52 PM

/whew! DEAD FISH ON A PLATE for lunch!  Then grabbed some beer, and home before the rain starts!

PPro is looking good again, I can’t find another character that chokes it.  Whew!  Amazing how fast it renders even with SSS turned on.

Been playing with surround sound mixing.  The Zoom records two matched WAVE files: one X/Y stereo and one X/Y straight stereo.  By fiddling with the balance you can produce some dramatic differences!  And sending each pair to different effects, well, it gets trippy pretty fast.

All in all a good day!  Content organized, problems worked through, full of dead fish.. nice! cool smile

poser pro 2010 has a substitute scatter called fast scatter.

SSS comes with PP12.

Signature 

Ð tongue laugh ° ° ° ° ° C Ø

Posted: 19 June 2012 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1498 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2840
Joined  0
WistWereTheDayz - 19 June 2012 02:29 PM
Woolyloach - 19 June 2012 12:52 PM

/whew! DEAD FISH ON A PLATE for lunch!  Then grabbed some beer, and home before the rain starts!

PPro is looking good again, I can’t find another character that chokes it.  Whew!  Amazing how fast it renders even with SSS turned on.

Been playing with surround sound mixing.  The Zoom records two matched WAVE files: one X/Y stereo and one X/Y straight stereo.  By fiddling with the balance you can produce some dramatic differences!  And sending each pair to different effects, well, it gets trippy pretty fast.

All in all a good day!  Content organized, problems worked through, full of dead fish.. nice! cool smile

poser pro 2010 has a substitute scatter called fast scatter.

SSS comes with PP12.

Well, I clicked “Add subsurface scatter” and lo! The image rocked.

Whatever it’s called it works well and fast.  when this moves to the quadcore, it should kick ass!!!!!

Only Windows to buy, I have all the hardware for Scylla now!  Then I upgrade Charybdis! snake

SNAKES RULE PRIMATES DROOL! LOL

Signature 

My bloggity blog: http://the-serpents-fang.blogspot.com/
My Red Room Authors Page: http://redroom.com/member/edward-averill

Posted: 19 June 2012 02:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1499 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-21

Melody still did not like the box as a cave.

I think that there are two girls and two boys.  The tortoise shell and a gray kitten I assume are girls.  the other gray kitten and Doctor Creampuff I assume are boys.

the tortoise shell kitten was trying to open her eyes when I just checked on them.  So far only one of the kittens have a name, or at least a temporary name.

I need to take my medicine soon.  I probably should wash my hands first.

Thread-head grabbing consecutive posts combined

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!

Play Runescape

Posted: 19 June 2012 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1500 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8528
Joined  2009-06-11

Morning. Wow small earthquake here last night, earth moved but no damage wink