Whenever I put multiple figures and materials into a scene I get a message saying that not all the elements will load due to lack of memory. So, I have decided to be brave and invest in a new computer system. (I haven’t bought one in many years). So I was wondering if some one could help me figure out the best specifications to get to support the DAZ3D 4.5 pro software I have installed. I have been looking at the Dell 8500 XPS. The specifications are:
1. Processor- 3rd Generation Intel CoreTm i7-3770 Processor (up to 3.90 GHZ)
2. Operating system- Windows 8,64-bit English
3. Memory2 8GB3 Dual channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHZ, can handle up to 32GB of memory
4. Hard Drive- 2TB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive 6.0 Gb/s
5. Video Card- Amd RadeonTM HD 7570 1GB GDDR5 for win 8
I have tried contacting the help desk but have not received a reply. Any Ideas or suggestions would be very much appreciated!! Happy Holidays!!!!!