Digital Art Zone

whats up with prices today?
Posted: 03 June 2012 04:24 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  79
Joined  2007-04-17

None of the sale prices are showing up in my basket. No I haven’t previously bought them. I’ve been wanting to get the supersuit bundle but had to wait until I had the $$  but now it isn’t working.

Signature 

“‘In Tibet, when they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away.’
‘Really? That must be why they are such a global power.’”

Will RP for $$$$$!!!

Posted: 03 June 2012 04:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9009
Joined  2007-11-06

No one is currently seeing PC prices or PC discounts.  DAZ 3D management has been notified.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ
Tutorial: Adding Surfaces in DS
Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 03 June 2012 06:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  79
Joined  2007-04-17

okay thanks for replying.smile

Signature 

“‘In Tibet, when they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away.’
‘Really? That must be why they are such a global power.’”

Will RP for $$$$$!!!

Posted: 03 June 2012 07:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1198
Joined  2007-11-30

Yeah, I noticed this too.

You know, maybe they were listening to me when I suggested they get rid of all gift’s, discounts etc. and make the store work. Blame it on me, swirler. LOL

Posted: 03 June 2012 10:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  508
Joined  2004-04-05

Ya, I went to purchase the supersuit pro bundle and it’s $99 now, makes me wish I got it earlier but was waiting to see about the new sales tax

Posted: 04 June 2012 08:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1615
Joined  2012-01-04

Seems as though the PC pricing is back to normal, for me anyway, as I purchased the Supersuit Boots, Cape, Hero Anit-Hero and the Fantasy Bath for the Correct Price, although I am not sure the Fantasy Bath is priced correctly. I also checked my wishlist and the PC pricing is correct there also, although it says special price, which needs to change, unless a sales price says sales price, as long as there is a distinction between the two.

Edited to say that I also received the order confirmation email, but DAZ still owes me 4 more order confirmation emails.

Side note: I do like they now have the number in the Order Confirmation email, so I do not have to renumber all of the emails when I store them for future reference.

Signature 

Old Post Count: Maybe 3 or 4.
O/S: Windows 7x64
D/S: 4.6.0.18