Digital Art Zone

3 of 3
DAZ Studio Pro BETA (4.5.1.49) Now Available!
Posted: 05 January 2013 11:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2008-05-19

For future versions, I’d like to suggest a function that enables custom INJ’s designed for Michael or Victoria 4 to be compatible with Genesis. By these I mean things like the custom sculpted head morphs for Liquid Rust’s Victoria 4 characters or morphs like Grotto’s Insectoid. Or the possibility for full body morphs made for Genesis to be only used at certain parts of the figure instead of the whole.

Or if such functions are already implemented without me knowing it, could someone tell me where they are and how they work?

Posted: 06 January 2013 12:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8697
Joined  2007-11-06
szabolcs85 - 05 January 2013 11:53 PM

For future versions, I’d like to suggest a function that enables custom INJ’s designed for Michael or Victoria 4 to be compatible with Genesis. By these I mean things like the custom sculpted head morphs for Liquid Rust’s Victoria 4 characters or morphs like Grotto’s Insectoid. Or the possibility for full body morphs made for Genesis to be only used at certain parts of the figure instead of the whole.

Or if such functions are already implemented without me knowing it, could someone tell me where they are and how they work?

http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-generation-x

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips starting July 2013
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Plugin Version Numbers for DS 4.5
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 06 January 2013 03:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2337
Joined  2007-12-13

I was going to say I thought that was what they did.

CHEERS!

3 of 3