Digital Art Zone

2 of 3
The Internment Tomb Price?
Posted: 12 December 2012 10:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2007-03-26

Thanks Jmper. I’ve just purchased the tomb and the bones addition and they both have poser core installers. So not sure why the tomb had DSON down as the installer in the product notes - guess it’s just another website glitch or a typo error.

Posted: 12 December 2012 10:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1336
Joined  2006-03-14

Duplicate threads merged.

Signature 

My Tutorials and Freebies Index

Posted: 13 December 2012 01:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1277
Joined  2004-02-13

We are very sorry for any confusion on the two sets by Orestes Graphics. There was a mistake on the DAZ3D end when the sale was set live in the store which has now been resolved. The fluctuation on the prices of those two packs were due to us fixing that initial issue. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused anyone as well as to Orestes Graphics for the mistake. The prices shown now should be the correct ones with the correct discounts etc applying. Again, we are terribly sorry for any confusion caused while we remedied this issue.

Signature 

Aundrea M Anderson (ann0314) (ARTCollaborations) (ARTCollab)
DAZ3D Community Volunteer Program Manager
DAZ3D PA/Customer Relations Liaison
Co-Owner of ARTCollaborations

Posted: 13 December 2012 01:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-02-13

On topic, I bought More of Them Bones and Them Bones 3 today…both sets are really awesome smile I was just playing with them both smile Anyone have any renders of the other one…The Internment Tomb. After playing with these two Im kinda tempted to binge and get it as well but it would be cool to see a couple renders of it first smile

Signature 

Posted: 13 December 2012 02:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  218
Joined  2004-09-27

Thank you Ann! One question, has the freebie offer for Them Bones 3 expired now? It’s not showing the discount in my cart or even at the paypal page.

Posted: 13 December 2012 08:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-02-13

Yeah the free offer is over. It should be showing at 50% Off now I believe smile

Signature 

Posted: 14 December 2012 10:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  538
Joined  2004-05-26
DAZ_ann0314 - 13 December 2012 08:42 PM

Yeah the free offer is over. It should be showing at 50% Off now I believe smile

Sorry guys I somehow completely missed this thread. Anne is correct, Daz made some mistakes with the sale prices and newsletter.  Anne is correct, the freebie offer is over now, but you can still get them for 50%, but not for much longer, so don’t wait! lol

Signature 

Find me at : Daz3d Store | DeviantArt | OrestesGraphics.com | Renderosity | Facebook

Posted: 14 December 2012 11:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  658
Joined  2006-09-30

Moreso than a little off topic, but…

Am I the only one who, every time I see the title of this thread, reads it as Internet Tomb?

Signature 

MOO!

Posted: 14 December 2012 11:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-05-26
Sockratease - 14 December 2012 11:13 AM

Moreso than a little off topic, but…

Am I the only one who, every time I see the title of this thread, reads it as Internet Tomb?

No. You are not. I have been told this repeatedly, from the moment it was submitted to QA.  LOL

Although an Internet Tomb might be a neat idea…..lol

Signature 

Find me at : Daz3d Store | DeviantArt | OrestesGraphics.com | Renderosity | Facebook

Posted: 14 December 2012 12:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2012-02-06

OK so I am a bit miffed with Daz just now and currently holding off making any more purchases. I am feeling very messed around by the price of this product, and although I am sure I should have checked my invoice before payment, I was buying a number of items and in a hurry, so I missed it.

I wrote this to support 36 hours ago and no reply yet:

Discount not applied

[My real name]
Dec 13 03:15

Today I bought the internment tomb product and the Them Bones 3 product. The product page for Them Bones reads:

“For a limited time, buy The Internment Tomb and receive Them Bones 3 for FREE! Just add both items to your cart and the discount will apply automatically at checkout.”

Checking my sales invoice, however, I find I have been charged for the Them Bones product (which I only added as I thought it was to be free).

Grateful if you could generate a refund or credit.

Is it normal to get no response from support tickets? (I included my order number so Daz could check that I had indeed purchased this)

Posted: 14 December 2012 01:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-05-26

Sorry to hear of your troubles, but there is absolutely nothing I can do about it .Customer Support will have to help you on that.

SirFurboy - 14 December 2012 12:46 PM

OK so I am a bit miffed with Daz just now and currently holding off making any more purchases. I am feeling very messed around by the price of this product, and although I am sure I should have checked my invoice before payment, I was buying a number of items and in a hurry, so I missed it.

I wrote this to support 36 hours ago and no reply yet:

Discount not applied

[My real name]
Dec 13 03:15

Today I bought the internment tomb product and the Them Bones 3 product. The product page for Them Bones reads:

“For a limited time, buy The Internment Tomb and receive Them Bones 3 for FREE! Just add both items to your cart and the discount will apply automatically at checkout.”

Checking my sales invoice, however, I find I have been charged for the Them Bones product (which I only added as I thought it was to be free).

Grateful if you could generate a refund or credit.

Is it normal to get no response from support tickets? (I included my order number so Daz could check that I had indeed purchased this)

Signature 

Posted: 17 December 2012 03:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Joined  2012-02-06

I very much appreciate your reply, and please know that I have no problems with your excellent product. I am very glad I bought the internemnt tomb. The bones are a nice addition, but I already had bought a skeleton so would not have got these this time.

What I am particularly concerned about, however, is that I seem to have absolutely no way to contact anyone at Daz. I put that ticket in last week and have sent 3 follow ups to it, and no one has even acknowledged receipt. I do not have an email address, and my hopes that an administrator on this board would give someone a poke seems to have come to naught.

Currently I have $200 worth of stuff in my wishlist, that I was steadily buying at the rate of about $20-$40 every day or so (and adding more stuff all the time form the sales). Right now I am holding off as I do not like to do business with companies I cannot contact.

If someone has a real email address for DAZ, I would appreciate it.

Posted: 17 December 2012 04:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15293
Joined  2003-10-09
SirFurboy - 17 December 2012 03:49 AM

I very much appreciate your reply, and please know that I have no problems with your excellent product. I am very glad I bought the internemnt tomb. The bones are a nice addition, but I already had bought a skeleton so would not have got these this time.

What I am particularly concerned about, however, is that I seem to have absolutely no way to contact anyone at Daz. I put that ticket in last week and have sent 3 follow ups to it, and no one has even acknowledged receipt. I do not have an email address, and my hopes that an administrator on this board would give someone a poke seems to have come to naught.

Currently I have $200 worth of stuff in my wishlist, that I was steadily buying at the rate of about $20-$40 every day or so (and adding more stuff all the time form the sales). Right now I am holding off as I do not like to do business with companies I cannot contact.

If someone has a real email address for DAZ, I would appreciate it.

Help / Contact Us / Submit a Help Request / then make sure that you are submitting the request to the correct dept, and have included sufficient detail for them to follow up on your request. IF you have followed all this then you should get an automated response to say that your ticket has been received, and you can then follow the progress of your ticket by going to “submit a help request” again, but this time click on “Check Your Existing Requests”  on the top line of the page.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 17 December 2012 05:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Joined  2012-02-06

This is what I did.

Checking my request:

#121250 Discount not applied

I see no responses except my 3 follow ups asking for someone to confirm that they had seen this.

Thanks for replying though. smile

Posted: 17 December 2012 06:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  13643
Joined  2003-10-09

When did you open that ticket?

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

2 of 3