Digital Art Zone

19 of 36
Easy Environments: Autumn (Daz Studio & Poser) [Commercial]
Posted: 25 March 2013 11:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 271 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  283
Joined  2008-06-29
Okay picked a couple of these in the sale and here's a little something I cooked up with the Top of The World set (my current desktop wallpaper)

I made some adjustments to the relative positions on the objects and it's not using the included light set for this one.

'Top Huntress'

Edit - Please click for bigger version
Image Attachments
Top_Hunter-1.jpg
 Signature 

My Gallery

Posted: 25 March 2013 11:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 272 ]
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2004-08-01
Another one smile

Uses Top of the World, Mountain Trail and Road to Hell sets.

Image Attachments
03252013_TowerDragonLordDaz.jpg
 Signature 

One day at a time… also known as, where do I find another reality? smile

http://asgardnorth.deviantart.com/- Deviant Art page

Posted: 25 March 2013 03:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 273 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  407
Joined  2010-08-26
Thanks for posting the images Kinich & Alynnalizza, they are both really great and pretty creative!
 Signature 

Flipmode`s store at Daz
Want a free Sky Sphere?

To be the still point in a turning world is a warrior`s greatest feat. -Destiny
I am in deep shtako here! -Cass
Did I fall asleep? - For a little while. - Shall I go now? - If you like. -Echo & Topher

Posted: 25 March 2013 06:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 274 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1384
Joined  2006-09-09
having been waaaaaaaay too broke this MM to purchase stuff , i couldn't contain myself when top of the world came out. Thanks to an unexpected small windfull, I picked up both Top of the World and Road to Hell - they are brilliant Flipmode, and I'm really happy seeing you release more in this theme. *big grin*

Posted: 25 March 2013 06:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 275 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  207
Joined  2006-01-26
Richard Haseltine - 23 March 2013 06:35 AM
I've been looking forward to this. One thing I'd like, if you are thinking of expansions, would be some "heavy weather" environment boxes for this and for the pass set - storm and/or snow clouds pressing down, maybe a lighting bolt leaping between clouds if that was possible.

mmmh, how about Photoshop and the right brushes?
 Signature 

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#users/1312/
http://zilvergrafix.deviantart.com/

Posted: 26 March 2013 05:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 276 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  278
Joined  2003-10-09
Did this one last year but decided to update it by changing the skydome that I had used to your skybox, then I added a bit more greenery and actually rolled away the stone this time. *smile* Love these sets...please keep them coming. Dani
Image Attachments
rollawaythestoneii.jpg

Posted: 26 March 2013 08:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 277 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  284
Joined  2012-02-12
Dani Foster Herring - 26 March 2013 05:51 AM
Did this one last year but decided to update it by changing the skydome that I had used to your skybox, then I added a bit more greenery and actually rolled away the stone this time. *smile* Love these sets...please keep them coming. Dani

Wow! That's beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Posted: 26 March 2013 09:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 278 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  407
Joined  2010-08-26
sikeus - 26 March 2013 08:08 AM

...I can only agree, really beautiful, has a great feeling of depth.
What was it rendered with? The foreground somehow doesn`t look like Poser/DS.
 Signature 

Flipmode`s store at Daz
Want a free Sky Sphere?

To be the still point in a turning world is a warrior`s greatest feat. -Destiny
I am in deep shtako here! -Cass
Did I fall asleep? - For a little while. - Shall I go now? - If you like. -Echo & Topher

Posted: 26 March 2013 10:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 279 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4900
Joined  2008-03-06
Flipmode - 26 March 2013 09:48 AM
sikeus - 26 March 2013 08:08 AM

...I can only agree, really beautiful, has a great feeling of depth.
What was it rendered with? The foreground somehow doesn`t look like Poser/DS.

Postwork vegetation? It has sort of a classical painted look to it.
 Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 26 March 2013 12:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 280 ]
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
Thank you! It was rendered in PoserPro 2012 with postwork (mostly the painted grass on the hill, in front of the rocks and in front of the tomb entrance) in Photoshop. The bushes and rocks are from RDNA, the tall grasses are Lisa's (here), the tomb is an old freebie by France (francemi), used one of Esha's trees and the ground is from an old Stonemason set that was sold here called (I think) Camelot.

Posted: 26 March 2013 12:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 281 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  1000
Joined  2003-10-09
Dani Foster Herring - 26 March 2013 12:04 PM
Thank you! It was rendered in PoserPro 2012 with postwork (mostly the painted grass on the hill, in front of the rocks and in front of the tomb entrance) in Photoshop. The bushes and rocks are from RDNA, the tall grasses are Lisa's (here), the tomb is an old freebie by France (francemi), used one of Esha's trees and the ground is from an old Stonemason set that was sold here called (I think) Camelot.

The detail is amazing. What an eye you have. I recognize the foliage, being a longtime fan and user of Traveler's goodies and Lisa's. (Peeps, just because something is old doesn't mean it's any lesser quality than new. Traveler's stuff is all still available at RDNA in The Deep Freeze.) I knew this was done in PoserPro 2012 having seen so many gobsmacking renders out of that program. I'm a Studio fan and user, but sometimes...sigh. Displacement, afaic, in Studio goes flat when I use UE lighting. Unless I'm doing something horribly wrong. The displacement in Poser, however, is spot on. I'm sure some sharpening helps, but look at the detail on the rocks surface and ground.

And using the new skybox here is a wowzer! Man, I just love this picture, Dani.

Posted: 27 March 2013 07:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 282 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  54
Joined  2003-10-09
"BlueDragon"

Used Top of the World
Image Attachments
bluedragon2a1.jpg

Posted: 27 March 2013 11:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 283 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22
Just HAD to have this, broke down and got it. I'm full up now. I need a new one SOON!
 Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 28 March 2013 02:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 284 ]
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
Spit - 26 March 2013 12:27 PM
being a longtime fan and user of Traveler's goodies and Lisa's. (Peeps, just because something is old doesn't mean it's any lesser quality than new. Traveler's stuff is all still available at RDNA in The Deep Freeze.)...And using the new skybox here is a wowzer! Man, I just love this picture, Dani.

Thank you so much. I second your comment about using the older products. I don't know what I'd do without them. *smile*

Posted: 28 March 2013 02:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 285 ]
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
Jaderail - 27 March 2013 11:45 PM
I need a new one SOON!

LOL Yes! I know you can't rush a master but I really look forward to what you come up with next.

19 of 36