3 of 3
Solar Fire Photoshop Brushes - Out Now! [commercial]
Posted: 16 December 2012 11:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1289
Joined  2003-10-19
LJWM - 16 December 2012 11:14 AM

Thank you. I’m most likely going to order them. But I’ve had a few problems with ordering products and not getting them to work. So now I’m very cautious.

What program are you using??

Signature 

—- Don’t knock on death’s door… ring the doorbell and run (he HATES that)

| My Store on DAZ | D4IVI4G3 Iµ© | Facebook |

Need help with something of mine? Shoot me an email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 16 December 2012 11:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  113
Joined  2012-03-05

You are asking about the 3d program or the post work program I use or the programs I’ve had problems with?

Posted: 16 December 2012 11:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-19
LJWM - 16 December 2012 11:32 AM

You are asking about the 3d program or the post work program I use or the programs I’ve had problems with?

The 2D program which you’d use the brushes in

Signature 

Need help with something of mine? Shoot me an email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 16 December 2012 11:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-03-05

Gimp. I’m aware that the brushes can be used with Gimp, but that doesn’t mean I can use them with Gimp.

Posted: 16 December 2012 12:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-19

Ah. Well unfortunately, I don’t have gimp… and don’t know how to use it lol But I think you have to use png’s in there (which Ive included btw) Im just not really sure how it works from there… if its a case of use the png’s, or if theres some way to make them brushes in there. Hopefully someone else using gimp could maybe come in and help with that. I really wouldn’t want to see you buy it, though, and not be able to use them. But I will say, everything at DAZ has a 30 day money back guarantee (in case you didn’t know) so if you do decide to try it out and it doesn’t work, Id return them.

Signature 

Posted: 16 December 2012 12:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-03-05

Oh wow, I didn’t know about the 30 day guarantee I use Daz3d so when I purchase things from here I’m pretty sure if they don’t work it’s because of me. I also purchased Poser 9 but haven’t gotten into that program yet (not a Daz purchase). I’ll purchase your brushes now. I want to add some “flash bang” to this render. Thanks.

Image Attachments
Lighting_Training_10_DL_SL2_LPL2.jpg

Posted: 16 December 2012 03:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-03-05

Hi I S,
I just wanted you to know that I purchased these brushes and using Gimp with them they work perfectly. I still have to play around with them to see what I can do but they are working very well.

Posted: 17 December 2012 07:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-19

Sorry I am late replying… but Im really glad to hear they worked out for ya! And I love the image you posted!!! Gorgeous!

Signature 

Posted: 18 December 2012 02:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  390
Joined  2007-06-19

The ABR.s work fairly well in Gimp. Which is good for me since that all i have. “lol”
Just one bit of advice when using them in gimp. Don’t load a whole lot of brush sets in at once. it will take forever to load gimp, and in my experience it will crash randomly.

What i do is have a short cut to the brush folder in gimp on my desktop for easy brush switching. (just under the brush panel in Gimp there is a refresh button so you don’t have to close and open gimp when changing sets.)

I should add that i use Gimp 2.6 I updated it to 2.* but it was slow and buggy to me so i switched back ugg.

Signature 

DeviantArt
there ain’t nothin’ to do ‘cept take naps and wait patiently for death!

Autonomous and Illuminated Unity of Territories

the Unimportance of being Bunny

3 of 3