Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
how to add breasts to a male genesis figure?
Posted: 04 June 2012 12:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4802
Joined  2011-10-04

Note that I also have Genesis Evolution bundles installed, so that may affect as well.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 04 June 2012 02:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  279
Joined  2010-06-12

Skiriki:

I have been able to duplicate your process on my PC and it worked (I followed a different sequence of actions originally). I don’t know if it had anything to do with me using 4.5RC whereas now I have dropped back to 4.0 so I can’t check but I think what happened was that the first morph I applied didn’t have much of an effect I was expecting and I just assumed it was a failure.

Posted: 04 June 2012 03:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

That’s pretty funny, ‘cause I’m using 4.5RC1 and I don’t have 4.0 installed. :D

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 04 June 2012 03:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-06-12

Here is a work in progress with a figure.

Image Attachments
test40a-2ax.jpg

Posted: 04 June 2012 03:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

Looks oddly familiar to me. Is this inspired by some existing source?

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 04 June 2012 03:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-06-12

No, or at least not consciously. It is purely the product of my fevered imagination.

Posted: 04 June 2012 03:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

*nod* Might wanna tweak the lovehandles a bit? The waist and hip area seem a bit off to me.

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 04 June 2012 04:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-06-12

The base body is genesis base male + M4 + M4 fitness + M4 fitness details.

It might look familiar if you have been looking at my gallery over on Renderosity.

Posted: 04 June 2012 11:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  63
Joined  2005-01-31
riftwitch - 03 June 2012 12:28 PM

I have done two renders that mixed up genders a bit. One was a nude for a friend who likes pre-op male-to-female transsexuals (it was basically a female figure with toast)

I like girls with junk but I’d rather think of it as post-op female-to-male….......

Or that an evil witch curses young maidens with weiners…

Signature 

Typed using two wangs (patent pending)
old post count 14346

Posted: 06 June 2012 01:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-06-12

I said I would post an image of using the breasted male character but it will run foul of the Forum TOS so here is a link to it over at Renderosity:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2336595

Posted: 01 August 2012 08:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2012-02-22
riftwitch - 03 June 2012 12:28 PM
luxgabu - 03 June 2012 06:17 AM

Thanks for the help. I think I have worked out now how to do it.

The technique works on the base genesis figure but not on the M5 variant.

Sample attached.

Edited to remove over-sized images http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewannounce/510_98/

What technique were you using? I don’t know what morphs you have available, but I don’t think I’d have any trouble giving M5 breasts if I needed to.

I have done two renders that mixed up genders a bit. One was a nude for a friend who likes pre-op male-to-female transsexuals (it was basically a female figure with toast), the other was a human-like alien (for something I’m writing) that was meant to be a hermaphrodite. For that I used equal amounts of the base male and female figures in genesis, with a little bodybuilder details and some other minor adjustments with the Evolution morphs. Adding a beard and a bit of genital bulge completed the morphing. Using a strange color for the skin helped drive home the fact that in this case, it isn’t really supposed to be human.

Could you let me know how you put an…ahem….gentlemen’s sausage on a female figure?

Posted: 01 August 2012 09:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5334
Joined  2008-03-06
luxgabu - 04 June 2012 03:54 AM

No, or at least not consciously. It is purely the product of my fevered imagination.

It’s thematically reminiscent of some of the outfits in The Cell (unfortunate that some of the most gorgeous trans imagery in Hollywood is in a film where the subject is a serial killer).

RE: The last poster - I don’t know if the Genesis toast can be refitted to females easily, but the M4 gens parented to the pelvis can probably be made to work.  The main shortcoming will be UVs if you’re trying to do trans/futanari nudes, as it’s hard to find a male character set that is hairless and comes with gens.  Sshodan’s Elven Lord is one (I did my own dsa mats for it loooong ago and am still using it), but it’s probably too fem for the really transitional looks - I guess it just depends on your preference.  I like twinks and bishonen more than trans characters when doing pinups, but there’s undoubtedly overlap in clothes and skins for those looks.

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery and tutorials.

Posted: 02 August 2012 01:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-06-12

I had not seen the film The Cell, but on checking up on it on IMDB it looks interesting so I will see if I can get it.

As far as influences go, I would say that my main visual influences are: Chinese opera, Japanese Kabuki and Noh. But with a lot of others added to the soup.

I have now done 4 images using that character, if interested you can see them here:

http://www.yorukaze.me.uk/index3d.html

But the actual ‘look’ I have been using for a while, as you can see with the other images on that page.

Posted: 02 August 2012 07:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  63
Joined  2005-01-31
Keiththegamergeek - 01 August 2012 08:53 PM

Could you let me know how you put an…ahem….gentlemen’s sausage on a female figure?

If you’re using Genesis there shouldn’t be anything special to do as the figure plays for both teams.

Signature 

Typed using two wangs (patent pending)
old post count 14346

Posted: 02 August 2012 12:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5334
Joined  2008-03-06
luxgabu - 02 August 2012 01:51 AM

I had not seen the film The Cell, but on checking up on it on IMDB it looks interesting so I will see if I can get it.

As far as influences go, I would say that my main visual influences are: Chinese opera, Japanese Kabuki and Noh. But with a lot of others added to the soup.

I have now done 4 images using that character, if interested you can see them here:

http://www.yorukaze.me.uk/index3d.html

But the actual ‘look’ I have been using for a while, as you can see with the other images on that page.

Fascinating and disturbing.  I think you’ll like the film.

The grinning faces on some of those archetypes will haunt me…

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery and tutorials.

2 of 2