Digital Art Zone

Sorry DAZ but I have no fun anymore
Posted: 05 December 2012 11:32 AM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1519
Joined  2010-06-29

Sorry Daz but I have enough of this shit with lost deltas in DS4.5 and I go back to DS3 and next time a version of Poser is offered I probably will spend some money and buy it and probably leave DS behind.

I don`t work with genesis, I don´t need genesis and I don´t want Genesis and if the software is mainly created to work with genesis and do not work correctly with the figure I use and the characters I have created based on this figure then I kick the software and not my characters.

thought DS4.5 64Bit is a good thing but for me it doesn´t work. I go back to DS3 32Bit.

Signature  Samples of my renders by cosmo

Every day is your day - not the day of other people - So live your life, not the lifes of others and enjoy it

Posted: 05 December 2012 11:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  547
Joined  0

Why not figure out what is causing the error with your characters and make the changes to them? It seems like a much more positive way to move forward to me.

Signature 

Having trouble with clothing/props not showing in Daz 4.5? Take a look at this thread:

Thread in Nuts And Bolts forum

Posted: 05 December 2012 11:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1519
Joined  2010-06-29
Riggswolfe - 05 December 2012 11:34 AM

Why not figure out what is causing the error with your characters and make the changes to them? It seems like a much more positive way to move forward to me.

because it seems to be a software issue on data management and file formats and the way DS4 saves files

Signature  Samples of my renders by cosmo

Every day is your day - not the day of other people - So live your life, not the lifes of others and enjoy it

Posted: 05 December 2012 11:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7979
Joined  2006-03-19

Thread being lock as a duplicate. The same info has been stated in several other threads

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Ravenwood Cemetery*****