Digital Art Zone

Login Loop Issue with website
Posted: 03 June 2012 01:00 AM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-01-25

Hi guys, anyone else having this issue? I’m logged in but when I try to access the “my account” page, I get directed to the sign in page, I click sign in, it loads briefly, then dumps me back on the sign in page in an infinite loop, I wanted to download Carrara 8 again and reinstall it on my laptop but I can’t get passed the login page :(

Posted: 03 June 2012 01:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  202
Joined  2006-04-15

Yeah, this is happening to a lot of people. Go to the store page, then click ‘Log out’. Then log in again. If you don’t get a log out option, clear the cookies and cache for your browser and then try again.

Signature 

“Why’s all the rum gone?”  *looks at the last render*  “Oh. That’s why the rum’s gone…”
DAZ Studio 3.1.2.32 | Windows 7 Pro SP1 x32 | ATI Radeon HD 4200
Say YES to David 5!

Posted: 03 June 2012 01:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Joined  2010-01-25

I’ll give it a try now smile

Posted: 03 June 2012 01:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  308
Joined  2004-08-13

Same thing is happening to me.

Also, I’m apparently no longer a member of the Platinum Club, even though my membership i s not supposed to expire until October 2013.  Grrr.

Posted: 03 June 2012 01:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Joined  2010-01-25
ThinMick - 03 June 2012 01:09 AM

Yeah, this is happening to a lot of people. Go to the store page, then click ‘Log out’. Then log in again. If you don’t get a log out option, clear the cookies and cache for your browser and then try again.

Thanks ThinMick, Clearing cache worked a charm, I should’ve just tried that before posting haha, this morning I bought a few useless things through the shop with my free $6 from the platinum club and just realised I’d uninstalled Carrara a while ago, it starts asking me if im Tim treado? and a few other names too, this new website is not working as intended..!

Posted: 03 June 2012 11:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2005-04-29

Yeah.  This morning mine asked “Not Adam SomebodyorOther?”  Made me blink!

Posted: 03 June 2012 09:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  231
Joined  2006-06-10
lshawRL - 03 June 2012 01:16 AM
ThinMick - 03 June 2012 01:09 AM

Thanks ThinMick, Clearing cache worked a charm, I should’ve just tried that before posting haha, this morning I bought a few useless things through the shop with my free $6 from the platinum club and just realised I’d uninstalled Carrara a while ago, it starts asking me if im Tim treado? and a few other names too, this new website is not working as intended..!

Just curious, where did you find your $6.00 PC voucher? I haven’t seen any sign of mine, of course, I’ve had multiple problems with the log in/out thing. Seems I can’t shop as a PC member at the moment, sigh, I’m so tired of all this drama and mess.