Digital Art Zone

4 of 4
Phones and Tickets
Posted: 18 June 2013 04:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2003-10-09

So , I am willing to spend money right now…...if only I could talk to a sales person….but no I have to put in a ticket to speak to someone in sales….not even speak….email only….wtf DAZ don’t you like money?

Posted: 18 June 2013 04:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8513
Joined  2007-11-06

If it’s a question that doesn’t require access to your account, someone on the forum might be able to answer it.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips starting July 2013
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Plugin Version Numbers for DS 4.5
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 18 June 2013 05:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  354
Joined  2010-12-14

Never once have I needed to talk to anyone to spend money here.  Well, except myself and that usually turns into arguments as to whether or not I can afford whatever it is I’m buying.

Signature 

Old post count ... 29^2+6^2+5

JACK TOMALIN APPRECIATION SOCIETY [JAS] III
Yes, I had to be different tongue wink

Posted: 19 August 2013 10:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4531
Joined  2004-08-11

I don’t see a web site complaint thread so….

DAZ. We are now back to having to log on every time I come to the store but what’s worse is that I’m forced to log on every time I come to the forums.  Can we say “just a little paranoid?”  I mean really.  Give me a break already!

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 16 September 2013 10:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  26
Joined  2006-08-28
cazcie - 18 June 2013 04:26 PM

So , I am willing to spend money right now…...if only I could talk to a sales person….but no I have to put in a ticket to speak to someone in sales….not even speak….email only….wtf DAZ don’t you like money?

Well once again my PC membership is about to be canceled due to and error on Daz part. I have been sending tickets daily since I keep getting and email stating that my payment has failed. I have hardly been able to purchase from the site since they change it due to the fact that is tells me the purchase is declined. I have checked everything on my end and there is no reason at all that it should be declined. I decided to make a purchase else where and had no problems using the same account.

Daz has lost so many sale from me due to this continual issue. It is time it be fixed. I am frustrate to no end about this and feel I am wasting my money.

Maybe they are doing this deliberate.

I have been able to speak to someone on the phone before and it was fixed quickly. Now I can’t get the phone number to speak to someone. I have sent countless tickets and still no reply.

Daz really needs to improve customer service. I wonder how many other people are have this issue and how many customers they have lost to bad customer service. I have work in customer service myself and you take care of the customer first and foremost. And you do it quickly to keep the customer.  So my question is , is the customer your Priority?

Posted: 13 May 2014 01:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  354
Joined  2010-12-14

Odd.  I’m reading about all these problems and can’t say I’ve ever experienced any of them.  Well, aside from the log-in issue and I don’t really see that as a problem but rather a very *minor* inconvenience.  I have had to put in tickets but none have lasted longer than a week and that was due to involving several people while the remainder only took at most three days to resolve and were usually completed in a day.  Do they just love us old goats more or what?

Signature 

Old post count ... 29^2+6^2+5

JACK TOMALIN APPRECIATION SOCIETY [JAS] III
Yes, I had to be different tongue wink

Posted: 13 May 2014 01:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  75
Joined  2004-11-11

My issue was resolved.  Sorry to air it in public, but thank you DAZ for correcting it.

4 of 4