Digital Art Zone

6 of 6
Snowball Savings Sale?
Posted: 24 December 2012 07:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  655
Joined  2011-03-26
KickAir 8P - 24 December 2012 02:11 PM

But is this the last day of Snowball Savings?  I’m not seeing anything that says.  Anybody know?

Unfortunately I do not know either. My guess though is that it may last until the end of 2012.

- - -

Quick Fix to make the Adventure “Shorts” material presets show up in Smart Content and Surfaces Tab

Do you have time to go on adventures between holiday dinners and have a hard time making all material presets of the Shorts show up in “Smart Content” and the Surfaces tab?

It seems in all the holiday hurry the “Shorts” textures of the “Adventure Hero Textures” had been asigned “AdvH_Shirt” as compatibility base instead of “AdvH_Shorts”.

Now if you select the shirt you will find 4 additional shorts textures showing but when you select the shorts you will find only one shorts texture showing. (noticed on DSON core version pc - 15242_AdventureHeroTextures_1.0_ds.exe)

Attached you find a screenshot how you can fix that yourself quickly if you do not feel like waiting until the official staff comes back from their holiday adventures.

Just add the “AdvH_Shorts” as compatibility base from the Content DB Editor to all material presets of the “Adventure Hero Texture” shorts.
You can also delete “AdvH_Shirt” as compatibility base from the shorts materials.
But make sure that you do not delete them from the shirt materials as well.

Notice also that the default material preset Wanderer shorts is set up properly.

Image Attachments
Adventure_Shorts.jpg
 Signature 

DAZ User Gallery / Facebook / Deviant Art

6 of 6