THE 4TH ANNUAL WINTER WONDERLAND contest/challenge
Posted: 02 December 2012 12:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16351
Joined  2003-10-09
Dollygirl - 02 December 2012 12:09 PM
perlk - 02 December 2012 12:07 PM

OT - hi everyone! Just wanted to drop in and say hello… and share some news.

I had been in and out of the hospital pretty much the entire first two weeks of November. But on November 15, when I was admitted to the hospital with severe pre-eclampsia, and the doctors decided to induce me. The medication for induction didn’t take, so on Saturday, November 17, I had a c-section and gave birth to my little son, Jesse. He was 5 weeks early, 4lb, 7.6oz and 19 inches long. He was in the NICU for 12 days, and on Thursday evening, my husband and I took him home for the first time!

So… we’re home now, and I’m sure I’ll have a little bit of free time to come back and start participating in contests again. I’ve missed you all terribly!

Here’s a picture of me with him when he was in the NICU, he was about a week old here.

Congrats Mrs P!. Oh so tiny and precious

Oh Congrats Perl, he is so sweet.  Hope things are doing fine now.

Strange coincidence, but I became a great Grandma on the same day you became a Mum, and he is a little boy as well.  His name is Lucas, but I haven’t been sent any photos yet.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        October Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 02 December 2012 12:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  127
Joined  2005-06-23
chohole - 02 December 2012 12:12 PM

I had been in and out of the hospital pretty much the entire first two weeks of November. But on November 15, when I was admitted to the hospital with severe pre-eclampsia, and the doctors decided to induce me. The medication for induction didn’t take, so on Saturday, November 17, I had a c-section and gave birth to my little son, Jesse. He was 5 weeks early, 4lb, 7.6oz and 19 inches long. He was in the NICU for 12 days, and on Thursday evening, my husband and I took him home for the first time!

So… we’re home now, and I’m sure I’ll have a little bit of free time to come back and start participating in contests again. I’ve missed you all terribly!

Here’s a picture of me with him when he was in the NICU, he was about a week old here.

Strange coincidence, but I became a great Grandma on the same day you became a Mum, and he is a little boy as well.  His name is Lucas, but I haven’t been sent any photos yet.

Thanks, cho! And congrats to you, too!!!

Posted: 02 December 2012 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3015
Joined  2004-10-25

Congratulations both of you, and Cho, you tell Neil we all want to see pics of the new little fella.  wink

Signature 

OK . . . Where’s my chocolate?     Post Count —> 3,263 and growing!     Visit my Renderosity Gallery

It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts ~ John Wooden

Posted: 02 December 2012 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1078
Joined  2003-11-24

how cute is he perlk. congrats on the new addition good to see you back

Signature 

old post count 2826   ETO and all around crazy person

Posted: 02 December 2012 12:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1078
Joined  2003-11-24

congrats grandma, my grandson is 6 1/2 now and ended up in the emergency room on Friday with a cut lip and 3 stitches. He is very rambunctious.

Signature 

old post count 2826   ETO and all around crazy person

Posted: 02 December 2012 01:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5827
Joined  2005-04-16
druc - 02 December 2012 07:09 AM

OK, lets kick this little game off, and I hope I have complied with the rules.

“Handing over the reins”

http://www.daz3d.com/index.php?_cfgetx=img.rx:600;img.ry:400;&&ACT;=50&fid=41&aid=35981_DsrNnr31L0VhyC9VdOJl&thumb=1&board_id=1

Oh, very cool!

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 02 December 2012 01:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Rank
Joined  2005-06-23

Thanks Miss B and jeeperz! grin

Posted: 02 December 2012 01:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-16

Congratulations, Perl!  grin  So tiny…and so cute!  I’m glad everyone is healthy!

Dana

Signature 

Posted: 02 December 2012 01:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-16

Congratulations, Chohole!

Dana

Signature 

Posted: 02 December 2012 02:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  97
Joined  2008-09-12

Congrats Perl!

Posted: 02 December 2012 02:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Rank
Joined  2005-06-23

Thanks Dana and Chameleon!

Posted: 02 December 2012 02:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1511
Joined  2011-11-16

Congrats Perl. He’s adorable. Wait until he turns 2. cool grin

Posted: 02 December 2012 03:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1348
Joined  2010-03-01

A great Gram, cho. My how exciting. Congratulations

Posted: 02 December 2012 03:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Rank
Joined  2005-06-23
Tramp Graphics - 02 December 2012 02:54 PM

Congrats Perl. He’s adorable. Wait until he turns 2. cool grin

He’ll be adorable, but a little terror, I’ll bet! Actually he’s pretty good natured so far, we’ve been sleeping okay, but I’m not holding my breath that it’ll last… grin

Thanks grin

Posted: 02 December 2012 03:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  822
Joined  2008-09-17

Congratulations on the new additions to your families Perl & Cho.

Signature 

Resistance is futile.  You will be DAZzimilated

Old post count: 5719

3 of 33