i moved the character saves to the My : \My Library folder
but after that. things got messed up.
inside my library presets i created a new folder From inside daz folder for scene
started to save Scenes there instead .
they load ok too. but only the ones i newly created.
i honestly can’t understand anything right now
i’m completly lost. so ive spent 2 or more days trying to understand the file system and what files do,
and where they are supposed to go.
but i don’t understand it at all.
the daz folder daz created itself at least i thought it did.
but i don’t know anything right now.
at the beginning i just saved as much as i could in the different file locations
because i did not want to loose what i was working on.
ie: poses, ....character saves….., daz saves,.... character presets, ..shape presets.
i don’t know, if whats happening now.
1) if i go to the render ” tab” . i can see all the cloths on the figure.
if i change it to “actors wardrobe & props” tab the top half of the cloths is missing and her eyes are gone.
the picture thumbnails and the figure that loads is not always the same.
2) the cloths are only visible in the render tab
3) loading basic female from my character save folder . i can only see skin texture and
eyes and face in render tab cloths are gone.
4) loading supersuit Bree Character I only get the supersuit
the figure inside the suit is missing.
5) wile loading the genisis figure ( i saved In dazsaves before ) Unable to find file
in Render tab i can see all of the cloths and textures but the hair has no colure just looks Blank ( white )
6) i wanted to save a character preset ( this i had before i selected All ) and it let me do it,
but now, it does not let me save a Character preset.
message came up : you must select a TriAx Weight Mapped Figure
in the scene to save the character preset