DAZ 3D Has a new coupon for you!
Posted: 24 May 2012 11:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1336
Joined  2011-09-13
Skiriki - 24 May 2012 10:15 PM
Storypilot - 24 May 2012 05:55 PM

Sorry, I may be misunderstanding your suggestion, but wouldn’t this just flip the store to show me the *most* expensive things? My intent was to get to the place where we could see the cheapest DAZ O’s that are eligible for the coupon, i.e. that tier of items that starts to show up right above the freebies and 1.99 items.

That’s right. But the more expensive end is often shorter than cheap end. wink

possibly true… would have to try. i got to page 27 because the store told me how many PC items it was showing in the sidebar and I divided by 60 and jumped to find the border between PC and next-cheapest items…
grin

Signature 

My DAZ User Gallery
Deviantart gallery: storypilot.deviantart.com

Storypilot’s Pizza Kitchen - Art Studio thread

Posted: 25 May 2012 08:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  258
Joined  2011-02-16

Is the coupon still working for people? I just tried it with Casual Surfwear for Genesis and I keep getting ‘Coupon code “T3stCoUpoN2” is not valid.’ I’ve even emptied the cart and put it back in - as I’d added it last night but I am still getting the error.

Signature 

Meg

Interested in Male Figures, Male clothes, Male Hair, Contemporary settings and vehicles

DS4.7Pro on W7 64bit laptop and desktop

Posted: 25 May 2012 08:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2303
Joined  2010-12-18
daz-le_me - 25 May 2012 08:27 AM

Is the coupon still working for people? I just tried it with Casual Surfwear for Genesis and I keep getting ‘Coupon code “T3stCoUpoN2” is not valid.’ I’ve even emptied the cart and put it back in - as I’d added it last night but I am still getting the error.

did not work for me the last time i tried

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 25 May 2012 01:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  286
Joined  2009-08-11

It appears that this question was skipped over.  Could someone answer it, please?

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

zigraphix - 23 May 2012 05:57 PM

When is the $2 coupon good until?

Signature 

“quack?”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . cOLor wHeeL faCts .

Posted: 25 May 2012 03:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1336
Joined  2011-09-13

it didn’t work for me either, so maybe its dead now. would have been nice to know when it was ending.

i had almost worked through my kind of angsty search ohh for a product i could use it on and had narrowed it down to two possibilities, only to see it no longer working.

Signature 

My DAZ User Gallery
Deviantart gallery: storypilot.deviantart.com

Storypilot’s Pizza Kitchen - Art Studio thread

Posted: 25 May 2012 04:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2007-04-17

It’s not working for me and I was getting ready to buy stuff. I hadn’t used it yet.

Signature 

“‘In Tibet, when they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away.’
‘Really? That must be why they are such a global power.’”

Will RP for $$$$$!!!

Posted: 25 May 2012 04:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  60
Joined  2012-01-22

Hi DAZ

I think this is a perfect weekend to prime time the BoGoF to celebrate the new store !!%-P

Posted: 25 May 2012 08:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  46
Joined  2005-01-12

coupon does not work.  beside were do you redem it I went to store credit and not good. please help.
woody

Posted: 26 May 2012 12:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  544
Joined  2007-01-20

This coupon is not working for me either.  I was going to use it last night but had to wait until today.  So I didn’t get to buy anything with it.  Dang.

Now I’ll have to wait until Monday for DAZ to sort this out.  I’m sure they will make it right if there was a problem on their end.  They always do. smile

Posted: 26 May 2012 03:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  123
Joined  2006-09-06

“Coupon is not valid” - that’s the answer in my cart, too :( :-(  - and the Smileys don’t work in the post-preview either, although they’re enabled !

Signature 

Formerly: 900 posts

Bringing up a petition for our old and cute smileys ?!! rolleyes

Posted: 26 May 2012 11:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  147
Joined  2004-07-01

Why not fix the site problems first before loading the store with lots of new items and making us go to all sorts of troubles like not being able to check out or to use coupons that do not work.

Posted: 26 May 2012 02:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2003-10-09

I thought I would give DAZ one more chance… I need the OLD DAZ M4 Morphs ++ but the coupon is NOT working for me either… and now a company based in UTAH is charging me SALES TAX?!  I am so NOT going to purchcase without that $2 to help .... getting very put off by us having to beta test your site….and very wary of making a purchase that I MAY not even be able to download…

Posted: 26 May 2012 03:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  46
Joined  2005-01-12

As much as i want to buy some things right now . I’m not going to do it because you can’t download it anyway. it seem strange that they will keep running sales on things and not have the site working. seems a little backwards to me. the way it is going the prime over at   Renderosity is starting to look a lot better. I use to like this place but after this up grade and having us beta test this with our money and time . I wonder if it is worth all the problems.

woody2

Posted: 26 May 2012 03:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 74 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  147
Joined  2004-07-01

Wishlist still does not work, tried to move items to cart, does not work.
Tried to delete wishlist items, does not work.
The number of wishlist items I seem to have changes from 17 to a 104….....
Was this new site tested before launch???????
Together with all the other problems and looking at all the new releases which seem to be more important than a working site I think this will be my last visit to Daz for a while.

Posted: 26 May 2012 03:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 75 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15810
Joined  2003-10-09
woody2 - 26 May 2012 03:15 PM

As much as i want to buy some things right now . I’m not going to do it because you can’t download it anyway. it seem strange that they will keep running sales on things and not have the site working. seems a little backwards to me. the way it is going the prime over at   Renderosity is starting to look a lot better. I use to like this place but after this up grade and having us beta test this with our money and time . I wonder if it is worth all the problems.

woody2

What is stopping you from downloading? Are your orders stuck pending authorisation, or the downloads not starting, or not completing?

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

5 of 9