Digital Art Zone

4 of 9
DAZ 3D Has a new coupon for you!
Posted: 23 May 2012 08:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2007-07-23

Just to clarify, the Published Artist doesn’t actually say DAZ Original, it says DAZ 3D.  Is that right? Those are the “DAZ Originals” that the coupon for?

Posted: 23 May 2012 08:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8780
Joined  2007-11-06
sandman_max - 23 May 2012 08:11 PM

Just to clarify, the Published Artist doesn’t actually say DAZ Original, it says DAZ 3D.  Is that right? Those are the “DAZ Originals” that the coupon for?

Yes, that’s correct, although it may be that some items aren’t categorized correctly.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ
Tutorial: Adding Surfaces in DS
Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 23 May 2012 10:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  627
Joined  2007-12-04

So glad to have the forums back!  smile

Signature 

Follow me on facebook, check out my website or find my freebies here.
Don’t forget to have a look at The Wizard’s Library, my multi-figure Daz scene.

Posted: 24 May 2012 09:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  145
Joined  2009-03-13

Yep!  That Worked!  smile

Posted: 24 May 2012 09:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4785
Joined  2011-10-04
Storypilot - 23 May 2012 03:27 PM

In answer to my own question, if you view everything in the store using the workaround link posted earlier (http://www.daz3d.com/shop/people?cat=2), show only DAZ O’s, sort by price, and go to *page 27* (60 items per page), you get past the PC items and start seeing the $4 and $5 items.

edit: sorry did not see above post. but yeah, up in the high 20s and early thirties is where the nonPC cheap things are smile

There’s a faster method! Sort the items via descending order when “Price” is selected—click on the arrow figure by “Sort by” box. This will show the more expensive ones first.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 24 May 2012 04:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2826
Joined  2007-12-25

I have a mixed cart of DO and PC items, I applied the coupon expecting it would work on the DO items, I get the “Coupon code “T3stCoUpoN2” was applied.” message at the top of my cart, but no discounts are shown. I also can’t remove anything from my cart, or add to it, either on the cart page, or in the drop-down view of the cart, or by trying to move things back to the wishlist.. I was putting items into my cart from my wishlist this afternoon from another computer, but it was very slow, so I left the process for this evening. I don’t know if that has anything to do with the cart not working correctly.

Signature 

Shop Zigraphix @ DAZ3D

Posted: 24 May 2012 05:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2826
Joined  2007-12-25

Aaaand… now my whole cart has dumped back to the wishlist and instead it has two copies of the Supersuit Pro Bundle in it (which wouldn’t add before), but the price of the bundle has gone up from what it was 15 minutes ago.

Maybe I should just wait a bit before trying to buy anything here.

Signature 

Shop Zigraphix @ DAZ3D

Posted: 24 May 2012 05:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1261
Joined  2011-09-13
Skiriki - 24 May 2012 09:42 AM
Storypilot - 23 May 2012 03:27 PM

In answer to my own question, if you view everything in the store using the workaround link posted earlier (http://www.daz3d.com/shop/people?cat=2), show only DAZ O’s, sort by price, and go to *page 27* (60 items per page), you get past the PC items and start seeing the $4 and $5 items.

edit: sorry did not see above post. but yeah, up in the high 20s and early thirties is where the nonPC cheap things are smile

There’s a faster method! Sort the items via descending order when “Price” is selected—click on the arrow figure by “Sort by” box. This will show the more expensive ones first.

Sorry, I may be misunderstanding your suggestion, but wouldn’t this just flip the store to show me the *most* expensive things? My intent was to get to the place where we could see the cheapest DAZ O’s that are eligible for the coupon, i.e. that tier of items that starts to show up right above the freebies and 1.99 items.

Signature 

My DAZ User Gallery
Deviantart gallery: storypilot.deviantart.com

Storypilot’s Pizza Kitchen - Art Studio thread

Posted: 24 May 2012 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  64
Joined  2010-12-21

Is this coupon dead now ... I’m getting a coupon code not valid at checkout.

Posted: 24 May 2012 06:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  50
Joined  2003-10-09
markhendy - 24 May 2012 06:11 PM

I got it to work just now, for Sarina. Possibly you didn’t have any DAZ Originals or bought out products in your cart?

Posted: 24 May 2012 07:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1243
Joined  2004-08-24
Fuzzy Gnome - 24 May 2012 06:38 PM

I got it to work just now, for Sarina. Possibly you didn’t have any DAZ Originals or bought out products in your cart?

Or you may have something that’s a new release - this coupon’s not good on those

Signature 

Cheers,
Alisa

Post Count - just add 6775 to what it says here smile
Coordinator & updater for KCTC Freebies *Remembering France*

Posted: 24 May 2012 07:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1261
Joined  2011-09-13

It looked like it was going to work for me too, when I tested it on something in my cart, but I haven’t used it yet.

As grateful as I am for this lovely coupon, the sad truth is I so far haven’t found anything I’m eager to buy with it. Vouchers were like gold because they were so versatile for what they could be applied to, they could be spread out if only a portion of it was valid on a particular item, they sat there in your account ready to be applied to whatever it would work on… all points I’ve seen people making elsewhere, and I’m just reiterating.

This particular $2 coupon is giving me a really hard time. By not working on new releases or PA items… I’m looking back over my wish list at older DAZ O’s in the $6-12 range… and all of these items were things that I recently *didn’t* buy when they were half price… i.e. cheaper than this coupon would make them now. So as much as I try to convince myself that I want this coupon, I don’t feel particularly inclined to jump on something just to use it (which i absolutely would have done to the point of insanity with a voucher). Also, I don’t think I’ve seen when this coupon expires, so when the deadline approaches… well I just I won’t know. red face smile

edit: i just reread and saw DAZ_ann0314 saying that this “not on new releases” is only going to be true for this coupon. so i hope that is true, because that is probably my biggest stumbling block at the moment…finding something I don’t already have that is older that i want with this particular discount. it is far, FAR from the end of the world, but seems like you guys would want feedback.

Signature 

My DAZ User Gallery
Deviantart gallery: storypilot.deviantart.com

Storypilot’s Pizza Kitchen - Art Studio thread

Posted: 24 May 2012 07:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  64
Joined  2010-12-21
Alisa Uh-Lisa - 24 May 2012 07:20 PM
Fuzzy Gnome - 24 May 2012 06:38 PM

Or you may have something that’s a new release - this coupon’s not good on those

It was the New Release aspect that was stopping me.  It does work now I have added some older “DAZ 3D” items I wanted.  Thank you both for comments.

Posted: 24 May 2012 09:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1243
Joined  2004-08-24

You’re welcome!  Glad you have it resolved smile

Signature 

Cheers,
Alisa

Post Count - just add 6775 to what it says here smile
Coordinator & updater for KCTC Freebies *Remembering France*

Posted: 24 May 2012 10:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4785
Joined  2011-10-04
Storypilot - 24 May 2012 05:55 PM

Sorry, I may be misunderstanding your suggestion, but wouldn’t this just flip the store to show me the *most* expensive things? My intent was to get to the place where we could see the cheapest DAZ O’s that are eligible for the coupon, i.e. that tier of items that starts to show up right above the freebies and 1.99 items.

That’s right. But the more expensive end is often shorter than cheap end. wink

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

4 of 9