Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
MilHorse Draft Horse is it worth me finishing?
Posted: 28 November 2012 11:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4686
Joined  2011-11-25

I will admit, that I stopped using Mil horse, I could never get it to look right with genesis.

Posted: 28 November 2012 12:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  40
Joined  2003-10-09

I’ve only recently upgraded myself, been using DS3 up until buying Victoria 5 in the recent sale as I hated DS4’s interface but I’m slowly getting used to it in 4.5 and think it’s worth it for Genesis, I’m late to the party with Genesis but am loving the way I can make just about any character I want with it and the clothes and hair still fit smile

Signature 

LadyfyreGraphics Online:
 Website | Store | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Google+

Posted: 28 November 2012 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-07-30

Your Draft Horse looks really awesome !!!
I have had purchased your Welsh Cob and it´s so very pretty, so I would buying the Draft Horse too.
But perhaps some people may not being able to see the difference between your Draft Horse and the DAZ Charger, I think, and for those it would´nt make sense to purchased your Draft Horse.
On the other side don´t forget, I know a lot of people who are poser user, which are not using the DSON Importer, this people could be very interesting in your product.
Perhaps not very helpfully, that´s what I think, but I want your Horse, yes !

Signature 

My Texture Freebies at ShareCG

Posted: 28 November 2012 12:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  667
Joined  2007-05-26

I would definitely finish your MilHorse product….. I bought the new horse yesterday since I had a 2nd coupon I could apply to it…. but I still buy stuff for all the base figures in my runtime…. even Mike 2 or Victoria. Maybe later you could refit the product for the new horse and offer it as an upgrade or a new product.

Signature 

If I want to be a fool then I will be a fool! That is my God given right as an American!

—- Jason from True Blood

Posted: 28 November 2012 12:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1742
Joined  2008-11-10

You could eventually finish it, but I would definitely look at getting a Horse 2 version finished, as you’ll have a lot more people looking for things to go with their new horse. I wouldn’t be surprised if you finish this version and it gets wishlisted more than bought, since it’s an older product.

Posted: 28 November 2012 02:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  246
Joined  2005-05-17

I’d purchase it, I am not in any hurry to get the new horse and the more variety the better.

Posted: 28 November 2012 05:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2740
Joined  2003-12-06

Not everyone is using the latest Genesis pretty shinies, and some people can’t (due to D|S4.5 not working on their systems, or not able to use a DSON-compatible Poser version). I’d say go ahead and finish it, I might buy it.

Signature 

Gone to Vegas to play poker. Back when I run out of clothes.—Your Muse.

Posted: 28 November 2012 11:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12528
Joined  2007-11-06

...I have the complete Mil Horse Bundle.  I cannot afford Horse2.  Would so much love a draft horse.

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 08 December 2012 11:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2003-10-09

Yes..please finish. I love drafters. And like many, I suspect I’ve gotten used to using Milhorse - I don’t think it’ll be on the endangered species list for quite some time. BTW..I’d really LOVE to get a realistic looking Friesian. smile

Posted: 09 December 2012 12:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  101
Joined  2011-07-18
wilmap - 28 November 2012 11:10 AM

I haven’t upgraded to 4.5 yet so I can’t use the new Horse.

I would like to see it finished as those of us still using the original horse can still use your morphs and textures.

Same here except I have purchased Horse2 for when I do upgrade to 4.5 Sooooo PLZ finish it for the mill horse *even when I
upgrade to 4.5 I will still use my mill horse along with horse 2 *Most of the *old* stuff still looks good to me and still usable IMO
Your work just awesome on the horses :D
Thanks

Posted: 09 December 2012 08:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  223
Joined  2011-10-02

I have lots of accessories and textures for Mil Horse and no intention to move to 4.5 any time soon, so I would buy it.  Draft horses are gorgeous animals.

Posted: 09 December 2012 09:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  435
Joined  2008-07-18

New Horse too expensive for me - so would be happy to see your Draft Horse completed based on older Millennium Horse smile

2 of 2