Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
new discovery in Daz
Posted: 29 November 2012 04:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  773
Joined  2003-10-09
texjones - 29 November 2012 08:49 AM

A question about the Suburban house, is that a common structure in the UK?  I think I remember seeing such a layout in upper state New York. A friend of mine who was from NY,(long story short) we went to a house and I think I remember it being built like that.

Yes, most UK suburban houses are that style. I’m more familar with them, (being from Scotland), which is why I chose that look.

I was out today picking up a new PC and several hours after I posted the traffic light pic with arrow, I realised that I got it wrong. I don’t mean the style, but the fact that it’s a black arrow on a texture. In the UK, it’s often a black overlay which leaves a green illuminated arrow, so it should be the reverse - black all over, leaving the arrow clear.. When I posted, I was doing something on my other computer, and I just knocked it up in Photoshop without thinking it through.

Well, you certainly seem to be inspired with your scenes. I like the combos of Room Creator and Streets. It’s great when you have plenty of things to recreate. At least you don’t have to wonder what to do next.

mac

2 of 2