Digital Art Zone

Unable to install Texture Atlas onto Daz 4.5Pro!
Posted: 27 November 2012 02:12 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2007-03-02

I just downloaded Texture Atlas from the “Free Texture Atlas” offer on the DAZ website. I thought this “free” Texture Atlas version(the DAZ ad didn’t specify which version)was compatible with 4.5Pro. But after I try to install it, I got a message that"DAZ3 was not found in the computer,and will abort installation”.
I hope DAZ will specify clearly that the “free” version of the software plugin will not be compatible with the new update 4.5Pro! I felt I was misguided.

Is there a “free” or compatible version of Texture Atlas compatible with 4.5Pro.?

Posted: 27 November 2012 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7100
Joined  2005-08-15

Texture Atlas comes free as part of the DS 4.5 Pro main installer, there is no need to install it speerately

Go to Help > About Installed Plugins, and you should see it in the list.

Posted: 28 November 2012 09:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2007-03-02
Maury1 - 27 November 2012 02:12 PM

I just downloaded Texture Atlas from the “Free Texture Atlas” offer on the DAZ website. I thought this “free” Texture Atlas version(the DAZ ad didn’t specify which version)was compatible with 4.5Pro. But after I try to install it, I got a message that"DAZ3 was not found in the computer,and will abort installation”.
I hope DAZ will specify clearly that the “free” version of the software plugin will not be compatible with the new update 4.5Pro! I felt I was misguided.

Is there a “free” or compatible version of Texture Atlas compatible with 4.5Pro.?

Yep, thnx for the tip. I didn’t know where to look for that plugin.