Joined  2012-03-24

Oh! I do not remember clearly but I might not check the option,,shut eye
thanks !
I try the option, next time.

Posted: 31 May 2012 04:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 212 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  340
Joined  2009-04-30

If someone replied to a subribed thrread and you click on the link in the mail, that you have received, you will always be on the first post at the first site of the thread and not on your last post or the releated post from the mail.

Posted: 31 May 2012 04:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 213 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6574
Joined  2006-02-20
RCT-Spanky - 31 May 2012 04:24 AM

If someone replied to a subribed thrread and you click on the link in the mail, that you have received, you will always be on the first post at the first site of the thread and not on your last post or the releated post from the mail.

Since today I am being transported to the last post I didn’t read ...

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 31 May 2012 05:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 214 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  52
Joined  2003-10-09
Cypherfox - 29 May 2012 02:07 AM

Greetings,

Don’t ask them to go backwards; that way lies madness.  Give DAZ a chance to do the site right, and make things right with the users.  I expect that given time, they will do both.  I agree with the fundamental sentiment, though.  This hurts.  A lot.

— Morgan

Sorry but i don’t agree, they had a perfectly good working site that wasn’t broken in any kind of way . Ever since they changed it to that mess we last had, Daz has not been the same , it’s one disaster after another in terms of site being a top notch site like it used to be.  I can honestly say that from me sales has gone down drastically since then and doing worst now since I seem be someone else when ever I log in the store. I can go anywhere on the site as me now after jumping hoops, except the store. I’ve already posted about that “bug”. It’s disturbing to login and be someone else or when you do login it takes you to your account dashboard with all of your info plastered there for anyone to see. you have to go hide in private if you’re in public with a laptop so no one can see your personal info. I had to delete a long list of CC information that they weren’t supposed to be holding on file the first time i logged in.  I guess I"ll check in on it after everything dies down in a few months.

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 215 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  39
Joined  2005-11-30

Okay, so I bounced onto the Daz Store to check out what’s about, I’m logged in and I filter for PC items, and suddenly I have over 600 items in my wish list!

There is a little box in the top right hand corned asking ‘Not [someone else’s name]’ - I click that and suddenly I’m back in my own account with my 50 odd wish list items.

This is really disturbing… if I hadn’t noticed could I have been making purchases on someone else’s account—could someone else make purchases on mine…as it seems we can bounce between accounts like phantoms in the store.

On top of that my Platinum Club Membership seems to have expires without my telling it to. All the PC items aren’t showing a $1.99.

Come on Daz….get these things sorted, okay.

Si :(

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 216 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17068
Joined  2003-10-09

Merged with the offical forum issues thread.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 217 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15717
Joined  2003-10-09
SmileyWitchFaerie - 31 May 2012 05:18 AM

Sorry but i don’t agree, they had a perfectly good working site that wasn’t broken in any kind of way .

Unfortunately it wasn’t, though the web team was doing a good job of keeping it running. That’s why they made the change.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 31 May 2012 07:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 218 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6574
Joined  2006-02-20

There were many hiccups in the old store - we were just used to them and knew the answers how to get along with them.
Maybe we get used to the new quirks ... maybe.
(Having to move something 6 times to my cart until it is there and then running 5 times in circles between step 1 and 2 of checkout is a bit boring.)

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 31 May 2012 08:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 219 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  267
Joined  2003-10-09

Sent to the DAZ help center:

It is very difficult to log in and to reach my DAZ account because the website’s response time is very long.

Once I am in my account it is also very difficult to reach the checkout page. I have finally reached it and I have tried to buy the items that I have put in my cart.

Since I use PayPal I have been driven to the PayPal website where I had no trouble to log in. Meanwhile when I clicked the button to return to DAZ to achieve the payment, the DAZ website response time was long and when I reached it I saw an error message telling that there was something wrong (wrong PayPal return or something).

I have not tried to check out a second time and I will wait for the issues to be fixed to try again.

It seems that there is no pending transaction or payment anywhere (DAZ or PayPal) therefore everything should be okay.

But of course I report the issue…

Signature 

“When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger.”

Confucius

Posted: 31 May 2012 08:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 220 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  398
Joined  2003-10-09

This has only just started happening its just luck if I can get here to post now.. Here are the errors I am getting.

There has been an error processing your request

SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections
Trace:
#0 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(96): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect()
#1 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(300): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect()
#2 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(459): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect()
#3 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(‘SET NAMES utf8’, Array)
#4 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(389): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(‘SET NAMES utf8’, Array)
#5 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource.php(169): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(‘SET NAMES utf8’)
#6 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource.php(110): Mage_Core_Model_Resource->_newConnection(‘pdo_mysql’, Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element))
#7 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(141): Mage_Core_Model_Resource->getConnection(‘core_setup’)
#8 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(234): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->__construct(‘core_setup’)
#9 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(412): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#10 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(338): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()
#11 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/Mage.php(640): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#12 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/index.php(80): Mage::run(’‘, ‘store’)
#13 {main}
——————————————————————————————————————

Site Error: Unable to Load Site Preferences; No Preferences Found

Signature 

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/101

Posted: 31 May 2012 08:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 221 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Merged into the Official thread on Website issues.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge

Posted: 31 May 2012 08:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 222 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  39
Joined  2005-11-30

Or you could respond to our concerns…rather than just sweeping us under the rug.

mad

Posted: 31 May 2012 09:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 223 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  143
Joined  2005-04-06

I am having a new (to me) issue.  When I follow an internal forum link, I am getting a white page with this in the top left hand corner

Site Error: Unable to Load Site Preferences; No Preferences Found

It has happened 5 or 6 times, so I am reporting it.  I just go back the the last page and follow the link again, and it loads.

Signature 

Former Post count 2152.  Somehow adding this makes it hurt a bit less. 

Posted: 31 May 2012 09:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 224 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4727
Joined  2004-08-11

Same here… it seems when they are working on the Store the EMail notifications I got when clicking the link provided returns that page error report to me as well.  So that’s really kinda bad when what they are doing in another part of the site affects the forums as well!

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

DAZ Studio 4 Frequently Asked Questions

Posted: 31 May 2012 09:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 225 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
celticarchie - 31 May 2012 08:48 AM

Or you could respond to our concerns…rather than just sweeping us under the rug.

mad

If all the concerns are in one place it is easier for those that need to know to see them.  Saves them having to go trawling through umptten threads, which may or may not have genuine concerns.

Signature 

15 of 39