Known Forum Issues Curently Being Worked On and Old Forum Link
Posted: 30 May 2012 04:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 196 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7986
Joined  2006-03-19
T Jaiman - 30 May 2012 03:35 PM

Whoa!
Bi*** and ye shall receive. The forum went Alien for a minute, and then the sort order flipped.

It’s still wrong, but it’s less Bizzaro-World. cool smirk

Yep they got that part of it fixed for us. Now they are working on the new posts bumping to the top.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Ravenwood Cemetery*****  

Posted: 30 May 2012 04:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 197 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2751
Joined  2003-12-06

And it looks like the links from e-bots are finally landing us at the proper post. Things are getting fixed!

Now for all the other things that are so horribly wrong with the store and forums…  confused

Signature 

Gone to Vegas to play poker. Back when I run out of clothes.—Your Muse.

Posted: 30 May 2012 04:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 198 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-19

Yeah they are getting things one by one. At least we know they are actually working on things.

Signature 

Posted: 30 May 2012 04:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 199 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6162
Joined  2005-04-16

Wow!  surprised  I just got an email and the link brought me to the newest unread post!  surprised  Finally, some progress!

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 30 May 2012 04:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 200 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-19

Yep, I just noticed the same. They are fixing things, woot, woot!

Signature 

Posted: 30 May 2012 06:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 201 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  541
Joined  2010-09-02

WooHoo!

::Snoopy dance::

Signature 

Windows:          DAZ History Manager         Daz Wishlist Manager         3D Content Downloader

Firefox Fixes for the Old Forum:      Bookmarks       Images

Fun With Bundles Thread 2

Posted: 30 May 2012 06:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 202 ]
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2009-10-07

Just a thought/suggestion I noticed the size of the products (MB) isn’t on the “My Downloadable Products” page and it was very useful in the past - does anyone think DAZ should have an option on the “My Downloadable Products” page to view the size of the thing before we try to download it? Anyhow just a thought/suggestion

Posted: 30 May 2012 06:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 203 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-19

It is a problem they are aware of but I don’t think it will be necessary once they release the install manager

Signature 

Posted: 30 May 2012 08:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 204 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4730
Joined  2004-08-11

Yup, the site went down so I went to the gym and when I came back I no longer had to click click click to get to the newest post.  BUT I’m finding that when I do post a new reply that it doesn’t auto scroll down to the posted reply so still some tweaking to do.

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

DAZ Studio 4 Frequently Asked Questions

Posted: 31 May 2012 01:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 205 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  52
Joined  2003-10-09

Hi all ,  is it just me or are other people being logged in as other people and can’t get in to their own accounts ?  I can get into the forum logged under my own name but not the store . I’m logged in as shaun muncy hmmm .  I made a screen cap of it but not sure I should post it. It also says i’m not a pc member and I have no idea how to find it in my account page.  I can’t view anything in the members only area , I was in there 2 days ago last I remember and made purchases on the 28th .  An info would be nice . Thank you smile

Edit :  I forgot to mention that when I do login to my account page and go back to the stores main page or any store page it logs me back in as this other person.

Edit again:  I finally got in to the members only but i’m still logged in , in the store as someone else can’t seem to change it no matter what how many times I put in my own login blank stare

Posted: 31 May 2012 02:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 206 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  675
Joined  2009-02-04

Now that is scary!  if this is the case, then Daz should (in the name of security) immediatly take their store offline until it can be fixed.
I noticed the store was offline last night, since its return I can login as myself but my Account page is no longer accessible, it simply redirects me back to the login page.

Signature 

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/dogz

Posted: 31 May 2012 02:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 207 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  173
Joined  2003-10-09

Clear out all DAZ cookies and clear out your cache before trying to log in again.  That should help with most login problems.

When I had the problem with it seeming to have me logged in as someone else I found that when i clicked on the “My Account” link it showed that I was correctly logged in as myself.

Signature 

wes ;P

http://www.daz3d.com/westonmi-3d-kitty

Posted: 31 May 2012 02:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 208 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1762
Joined  2012-03-24

Hi all. After you send PM, can we check again?
I can receive kind PM , and read again, but I can not read what I wrote before In PM.

I send 2 PM before.
But In my send box (for PM)
counter is displayde “0” all times. and I can not check them.
if this is known bag I do not care. just want tell it.

Now I hope daz go forword step by step. “slow” not bad.
Yes I can wait .

Image Attachments
sentpm.JPG

Posted: 31 May 2012 02:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 209 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6595
Joined  2006-02-20

When you are writing a PM you have to check the box below your message text:
Options   Store a copy in the Sent messages folder?

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 31 May 2012 03:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 210 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17134
Joined  2003-10-09
SmileyWitchFaerie - 31 May 2012 01:43 AM

Hi all ,  is it just me or are other people being logged in as other people and can’t get in to their own accounts ?  I can get into the forum logged under my own name but not the store . I’m logged in as shaun muncy hmmm .  I made a screen cap of it but not sure I should post it. It also says i’m not a pc member and I have no idea how to find it in my account page.  I can’t view anything in the members only area , I was in there 2 days ago last I remember and made purchases on the 28th .  An info would be nice . Thank you smile

Edit :  I forgot to mention that when I do login to my account page and go back to the stores main page or any store page it logs me back in as this other person.

Edit again:  I finally got in to the members only but i’m still logged in , in the store as someone else can’t seem to change it no matter what how many times I put in my own login blank stare

I merged your thread with the main forum issues thread

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

14 of 39