Digital Art Zone

1 of 2
It’s Tuesday and I’m still without an answer!
Posted: 27 November 2012 02:00 AM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2010-11-25

I have purchased Genesis Michael Victoria Combo Bundle only to realize I’m not able to download all files.
When I click on a specific download link message appears “Product not available for download, please contact the store owner”
I have filed the support ticket on Saturday, now it’s Tuesday and still no reply!
OK I understand there were holidays, and I have waited, but now it’s Tuesday and everyone is at the office since Monday, and I’m still without an answer!!! NO excuses, very IRRESPONSIBLE!!!

Posted: 27 November 2012 03:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  994
Joined  2012-01-29

For DAZ this was only ONE working day - Monday. Remember, that in Utah (where DAZ resides), Tuesday started only 2 hours ago. Surely you cannot expect the poor guys to be at work 2 hours after Midnight - they need sleep too.

DAZ was closed for 4 days, which means that many support tickets gathered in that time and DAZ employees will need more time than usual to respond to all (DAZ has many customers, so I imagine, those might be not just dozens, but possibly even hundreds support tickets). Sometimes DAZ needed 2-3 days to respond to my support ticket, but they did.

Actually, I had the same problem as you when I bought Stephanie 5 Pro bundle - some of the download links did not work. I think it took DAZ about 2 days to repair the links.

Posted: 27 November 2012 03:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Joined  2010-11-25

You are absolutely right, but still it is not OK. In addition, I am not asking from them to fix the problem right away, but at least inform me about it.

Posted: 27 November 2012 04:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  994
Joined  2012-01-29

My experience with support tickets is that DAZ people don´t inform you that they read your ticket and are working on it. They will only send you a reply after they fixed your problem (something along the lines “your problem was solved, do you need anything else?”). Unless it is a case when they need more information from you before they can solve the problem.

Posted: 27 November 2012 04:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8314
Joined  2009-05-14

Have you tried Reseting them from your Itemised Order History and try downloading them again as this has been confrimed fixed as of yesterday.

Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread and Tutorials

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative

Facebook

Posted: 27 November 2012 04:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Joined  2010-11-25
Proxima Shining - 27 November 2012 04:20 AM

My experience with support tickets is that DAZ people don´t inform you that they read your ticket and are working on it. They will only send you a reply after they fixed your problem (something along the lines “your problem was solved, do you need anything else?”). Unless it is a case when they need more information from you before they can solve the problem.

That is a problem, cause people who don’t know that like me, fell as if they are left hanging. It’s not a good felling and it certainly doesn’t add to customer – store trust. IMPO DAZ should have a 24/7 support team, they are an internet store that sells digital products all over the WORLD not just US.
Because I didn’t know that I have filed two support tickets under two different departments.

Posted: 27 November 2012 04:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Joined  2010-11-25
Szark - 27 November 2012 04:38 AM

Have you tried Reseting them from your Itemised Order History and try downloading them again as this has been confrimed fixed as of yesterday.

No, I haven’t

Posted: 27 November 2012 04:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Joined  2010-11-25

Ok I tried resetting, still nothing “ Sorry, this download is currently unavailable.
Please go to your Account and check your Order Status”

Posted: 27 November 2012 06:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-14

Strange how for others this is fixed. I am sorry I can’t help further being a volunteer around here and I don’t have direct contact with the folks at the DAZ3D offices.
Not making any excuses but with bugs like this when they happen can flood the the system will many Support Tickets which could be why it is taking a bit longer then normal. Also the staffing numbers at DAZ3D is somewhat low.

Signature 

Pete

My Gallery

Facebook

Posted: 27 November 2012 06:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Joined  2010-11-25

Thank you, I do appreciate your time and effort.

Posted: 27 November 2012 06:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-14

My pleasure. Sometimes I wish I could do more to help. Hope you get it resolved soon.

Signature 

Pete

My Gallery

Facebook

Posted: 27 November 2012 07:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1156
Joined  2004-11-07

So all this is over toast? hmmm

Posted: 27 November 2012 07:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-14
ManStan - 27 November 2012 07:21 AM

LOL Yeah I missed that small bit….of info. wink

Signature 

Pete

My Gallery

Facebook

Posted: 27 November 2012 07:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17034
Joined  2003-10-09

I seem to remember the toaster threw a minor fault when connected up through DSON, and the toast wasn’t well done, so it was in the repair shop. I could be wrong, I often am.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 27 November 2012 07:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Joined  2010-11-25
ManStan - 27 November 2012 07:21 AM

That is really not nice! It is not about “TOAST”, it’s not about me being inpatient, it’s about PRINCIPLE.

Posted: 27 November 2012 07:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1584
Joined  2012-01-04

Removed by me

Signature 

Old Post Count: Maybe 3 or 4.
O/S: Windows 7x64
D/S: 4.6.0.18

1 of 2