Digital Art Zone

SciFi Firearms Pack Doesn’t Work
Posted: 27 November 2012 12:46 AM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2012-08-19

A while ago, I picked up the Genesis Supersuit Pro Suite, and for the most part, I am quite satisfied with the various models, etc. However, the SciFi Firearms Pack doesn’t work at all.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sci-fi-rifles

Now, according to the “What’s Included & Features” folder, it is supposed to include four scifi rifles, and four such pistols. However, despite my various efforts, all I can get is the materials for the rifles, which are useless on their own. The pistols don’t show up at all.

Has anyone else out there had similar problems? If so, could you please give me some advice on what to do?

Posted: 27 November 2012 01:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4545
Joined  2007-09-13

Have you looked in the Content Library under Poser Formats?

Signature 

1432 old posts

My ShareCG gallery.

Just because something costs a lot, doesn’t mean it’s the best…

It just means it’s expensive.

Posted: 27 November 2012 02:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  718
Joined  2012-07-21

I have the pack also and just checked for you, you’re right, atl.lombardini. There’s only materials in there.
I have reset my downloads for the Supersuit. The SciFiArmsPack still shows version 1.2, just like the one i dowloaded at the time, but while the first one was less than 6MB, the new one is 85MB.
Will be installing in a sec, but i suspect everything will be in there now.

Edit : installed the new version and now they show up, both in Smart Content as in the directories BlumBlumShub says below.

Signature 

my freebies at ShareCG
me at DeviantArt

Posted: 27 November 2012 02:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1012
Joined  2007-04-08
atl.lombardini - 27 November 2012 12:46 AM

A while ago, I picked up the Genesis Supersuit Pro Suite, and for the most part, I am quite satisfied with the various models, etc. However, the SciFi Firearms Pack doesn’t work at all.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sci-fi-rifles

Now, according to the “What’s Included & Features” folder, it is supposed to include four scifi rifles, and four such pistols. However, despite my various efforts, all I can get is the materials for the rifles, which are useless on their own. The pistols don’t show up at all.

Has anyone else out there had similar problems? If so, could you please give me some advice on what to do?

Hi there,

Welcome to the forums, feel free to ask any questions here, we’re always glad to help.

I have this pack, and it lives in the following place in the Content Library:

Poser Formats My Library Props SciFiPistols
Poser Formats 
My Library Props SciFiRifles 

Hope that helps,
Barry.

Signature 

You’re never too old for metaballs!  ~Michael Frank

Posted: 28 November 2012 03:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2012-08-19
BlackFeather1973 - 27 November 2012 02:16 AM

I have the pack also and just checked for you, you’re right, atl.lombardini. There’s only materials in there.
I have reset my downloads for the Supersuit. The SciFiArmsPack still shows version 1.2, just like the one i dowloaded at the time, but while the first one was less than 6MB, the new one is 85MB.
Will be installing in a sec, but i suspect everything will be in there now.

Edit : installed the new version and now they show up, both in Smart Content as in the directories BlumBlumShub says below.

Thank you, Blackfeather1973. I feel a bit better, knowing that it wasn’t just me.

In any case, I did as you said and reset my downloads. Thankfully enough, everything worked this time.