Digital Art Zone

3 of 11
Dental Plan for Genesis - Now Available (Commercial)
Posted: 01 December 2012 01:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3401
Joined  2009-08-05
RAMWolff - 30 November 2012 10:25 PM
Looks great Z... and you got the Lady DraagonStorm working with you... dang! Great team.

I think one of the posters suggested having a saw tooth morph... I remember seeing a few really scary DC comics villians, one in particular from the Legion of Super Heroes that have those freaky teeth.... YAY.. found it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Invasion.png

This is the closest you can get with this set. Remember in that example you showed, he has twice the amount of teeth making them appear thinner. If you make these as thin you will see gaps in between due to the lack of teeth. Also his jaw is really long, beyond the limits of Genesis unless you make a custom morph. Either way I am happy with this set as you can already create looks and variations never done before:) I know it won't be able to do every type of look, but it tries...
[ Edited: 01 December 2012 07:38 AM by Zev0 ]
Image Attachments
1.jpg
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 03 December 2012 02:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1936
Joined  2005-04-15
Man, one more thing I need to buy...
 Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 03 December 2012 03:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3233
Joined  2007-06-22
This is going to be incredibly useful.

Posted: 03 December 2012 04:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
This is the interface for applying the materials. You can choose to load the base teeth material preset (white) and apply how bad you want it to look, Or you can load the Worst Teeth material preset and work backwards. Draagonstorm did a fantastic job with this:)
[ Edited: 03 December 2012 05:35 AM by Zev0 ]
Image Attachments
t2.jpg1.jpg2.jpg
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 03 December 2012 04:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
An example of mixing the material settings.
[ Edited: 03 December 2012 04:41 AM by Zev0 ]
Image Attachments
preset.jpg
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 03 December 2012 04:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
Combined materials with combined morphs.
Image Attachments
4.jpg
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 03 December 2012 06:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4909
Joined  2009-02-26
You two are amazing! Great work! smile Love the interface! I want this even more cheese
 Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 03 December 2012 10:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4542
Joined  2004-08-11
LORD HAVE MERCY.... great work the both of you!
 Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 03 December 2012 09:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2008-05-05
Excellent work and good product development. It addresses the issue of so much content being too perfect. By the way great job with the Vacularity, there's only a couple of comparable products.

Have you considered textures for the V4/M4 brain and organs. The existing textures are good, but based on what you've done you could expanded it even more.

Posted: 03 December 2012 09:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4545
Joined  2007-09-13
Rook056 - 03 December 2012 09:17 PM
Excellent work and good product development. It addresses the issue of so much content being too perfect. By the way great job with the Vacularity, there's only a couple of comparable products.

Have you considered textures for the V4/M4 brain and organs. The existing textures are good, but based on what you've done you could expanded it even more.

It would take guts to do that...
 Signature 

1432 old posts

My ShareCG gallery.

Just because something costs a lot, doesn’t mean it’s the best…

It just means it’s expensive.

Posted: 09 December 2012 01:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  289
Joined  2005-08-25
what about a stretchout morph for the mouth+teeth part in the length?
a shape that could be usefull with more monster shapes...

like the werewolf.... (where the head moves to more dog and teeth move with it.

some examples of teeth i need.

http://www.thegreenhead.com/imgs/xl/an-american-werewolf-in-london-lifesize-prop-xl.jpg

the mslycan morph is great, but a kind of useless without a great set of tooth that follow the wolf morph...
it still looks like a wolf without teeth smile and that's scary enough LOL
http://www.dreadcentral.com/img/news/sep12/cabinwolf.jpg
http://www.irishacts.com/misc/werewolf.jpg
[ Edited: 09 December 2012 01:41 PM by fixme12 ]
 Signature 

DAZSTUDIO FUTURE REQUESTS - CLICK ME TO JOIN
Feel free to join, sign and vote for dazstudio future improvements.
(620 users and still counting up to 1000) would like to see improvements, and you?

What features would you like to see appear in dazstudio 5?

Posted: 09 December 2012 02:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
Here is the thing. This product just caters for the teeth and gums morphs on whatever shape you dial up. If I have to start making mouth shapes and mouth morphs then I am breaching off into another catagory which is not what this product is about. You can achieve that teeth look with this product and the morphs available, but that mouth morph will have to be something that is dialed up from an existing shape. The product is already complete and has been submitted to Daz and will be available in Jan:) I cannot add or change it at this stage unfortunately:(
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 10 December 2012 05:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  289
Joined  2005-08-25
Zev0 - 09 December 2012 02:04 PM
Here is the thing. This product just caters for the teeth and gums morphs on whatever shape you dial up. If I have to start making mouth shapes and mouth morphs then I am breaching off into another catagory which is not what this product is about. You can achieve that teeth look with this product and the morphs available, but that mouth morph will have to be something that is dialed up from an existing shape. The product is already complete and has been submitted to Daz and will be available in Jan:) I cannot add or change it at this stage unfortunately:(

you can build an update and fix for it...
that happens with plugins too.
why not put a few mouth morphs to it?
 Signature 

DAZSTUDIO FUTURE REQUESTS - CLICK ME TO JOIN
Feel free to join, sign and vote for dazstudio future improvements.
(620 users and still counting up to 1000) would like to see improvements, and you?

What features would you like to see appear in dazstudio 5?

Posted: 10 December 2012 06:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
I can, but there is also the fact that I do not want to. I do not want to clutter a product and fill it with content that has no direct relation to it. This product is called dental plan, because its purpose is just that. To modify the teeth. If I do make mouth morphs it will have to be a seperate project. I do not want to merge it under this products name. Also time and research has to go into it. What type of mouth morphs? How will it impact shape A and shape B? Can the desired morph be done with the Genesis mesh etc.. If I do decide to do something like that it will be a freebie or a separate project, but not part of this one unfortunately. There is also the fact that I am working on four other projects at the moment and will only deal with requests once those are complete. Hope you understand:)
[ Edited: 10 December 2012 06:05 AM by Zev0 ]
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 10 December 2012 06:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
Rook056 - 03 December 2012 09:17 PM

lol I don't even have those products:( So I can't develop for it or analyze it. Need to think hard If I want to splash cash on it. They're not really something I need or would use.
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

3 of 11