Digital Art Zone

9 of 11
Dental Plan for Genesis - Now Available (Commercial)
Posted: 13 January 2013 04:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 121 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3455
Joined  2009-08-05
I found the problem. My source Genesis base that I use to send to Zbrush had a hidden eye morph on that affected the iris. So frustrating. I am stopping all my current projects to try and fix this. Don't know how long this is going to take. Thanks for bringing this up or all my future projects would have this issue. Why this was hard to spot is because with using one morph it is undetectable. But using multiple morphs with that same anomaly will make it more visible.
[ Edited: 13 January 2013 04:39 AM by Zev0 ]
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 13 January 2013 04:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 122 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4935
Joined  2009-02-26
That's OK, I hope you find an easy solution to repair smile You'll find a way, you're very good at what you do.

BTW - I'm loving Dental Plan! You've thought of everything man.
 Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 13 January 2013 05:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 123 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
Well, the only easy solution is to release an eye morph that you dial to reset the eye. Other wise, I have to redo/update every morph for Dental Plan, and aging...That does not sound like a fun idea at all. Good thing this was spotted now because its on the Glute and Breast morphs as well. I am busy correcting those since its not finalized yet. I will look into the other products to find the best and quickest solution to rectify them. You rock sir, and possibly saved me lots of time in the future:)
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 13 January 2013 07:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 124 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
Ok I spent whole afternoon on this. Here is the Eye fixer morph. Just dial it up/down to counter the effect the morphs create. I will be updating the affected products officially when time is made available to me. It will be located under Eyes/Universal/Eye Fixer

Sincerest Apologies.

http://filegooi.co.za/get2/ff20ae45e3c9964d22bbeb3a09580d3b/Eye+Fixer.zip
[ Edited: 13 January 2013 07:57 AM by Zev0 ]
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 13 January 2013 08:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 125 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4935
Joined  2009-02-26
All good man. Cheers! This will certainly help smile
 Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 13 January 2013 10:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 126 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4589
Joined  2004-08-11
Aww, so sorry to hear your now plagued with having to redo morphs. It's not fun but you will feel better once it's behind you. Seems odd with everything hidden besides the inner mouth and teeth that this would even be an issue. Odd but if there is a morph dialed.. yea. I always make sure to zero poses and morphs before exporting. All the times I forgot was a disaster in so many ways. One time I forgot to zero the figure from a partial pose. Now that was really crazy. Dialed the morph just to see what would happen and the whole body exploded. Very attractive. NOT! lol
 Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 13 January 2013 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 127 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
RAMWolff - 13 January 2013 10:20 AM
Aww, so sorry to hear your now plagued with having to redo morphs. It's not fun but you will feel better once it's behind you. Seems odd with everything hidden besides the inner mouth and teeth that this would even be an issue. Odd but if there is a morph dialed.. yea. I always make sure to zero poses and morphs before exporting. All the times I forgot was a disaster in so many ways. One time I forgot to zero the figure from a partial pose. Now that was really crazy. Dialed the morph just to see what would happen and the whole body exploded. Very attractive. NOT! lol

Think it was one of my early GenX transfers...And you're right lol. This is a tedious task..takes sooo long:( There is so much room for error when doing morphs over again. Have to test all properly and double check values to make sure they match the original, but with the fixed eyes ofcourse. But it is my responsibility so it will be done:)
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 13 January 2013 04:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 128 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2120
Joined  2005-04-15
My monkey-in-progress says "Thanks for the new chompers!" Finally, he can smile and bite actors again!
Image Attachments
Monkey_fang_test_3.jpg
 Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 30 January 2013 04:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 129 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
Product has been updated with correct morphs. Please Re-Download:)
[ Edited: 30 January 2013 05:00 PM by Zev0 ]
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 04 March 2013 05:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 130 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1881
Joined  2012-03-24
Hi zev 0, I like your morph set,, then today get your dental plan

then,,, when I change jaw back Lower, and Jaw back Upper,
it change gensis behind head skin too.

I just hope only move Jaw backward ,not hope to change shape of genesis back head shape ^^;
is it your intention?

I install it by DIM, so new installer remove this problem?
I hope you check this morph,, and correct them. (if it is your intention,,I may need to adjust them,,^^;
but it seems need not to efefect back skin of genesis

(I hope you make new morph product about innner mouse, (without teeth shape,,)

eg,, modify or change scale,, X, Y,Z , innner mouse size , tongue,, gums lipes as I want,,
I often need to modify inner mouse gums,,, when apply poze controller to my customize character face,
I know,, when use open and wide open mouth at same time,, some character mesh broken by inner skin.
(I modify them by MCM , but it is frastrate adjust morph for every character shape ^^;)

so I really need these morph set,, please make it wink)

Image Attachments
dental.JPG

Posted: 04 March 2013 05:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 131 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
Good lord no that was not my intention..I will correct this asap. Seems in my mad scramble to fix the eye issue I had the neck masked for those two morphs..sigh....Thanks for spotting it although it should have been picked up in testing and I could have fixed it then:) On a side note I am looking into the inner mouth, but for another project, but it should have all those adjustment morphs:)
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 04 March 2013 05:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 132 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1881
Joined  2012-03-24
Aha,,, yes,,, I think you might move when modify other morphs ^^
I relieve,, because If I coloerd and change weitght map ,when I tweak genesis weight for test ^^;

thank your much so quick reply,, I really like your morph set,, and thanks good morphs for genesis ^^b
(I may buy your items in rendro which I find some good morph set,,)

Posted: 04 March 2013 05:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 133 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
They have been corrected. Will send to Daz now and notify when the updated version has gone live:)
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 04 March 2013 05:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 134 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
Also you can adjust the X, Y and Z scale of the upper, lower jaw and tongue in Daz. Most of those options ahre hidden by default. There is a setting to unhide parameters and once un-hidden you can control the scaling. So all scaling options will be available to you.
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 04 March 2013 06:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 135 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8122
Joined  2009-05-14
Need a new tester Zev0?
 Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG