Digital Art Zone

Store problem with Octavius
Posted: 24 November 2012 03:56 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  979
Joined  2003-10-09

I want to buy the clothing set, but it won’t go into my account. I get this error: Please specify product link(s).

I’ve logged out, cleared my cache and logged in, no luck. Anyone else having the same problem?

Posted: 24 November 2012 04:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16099
Joined  2003-10-09

Make sure that you are logged in to the store, then add another item to you cart.  Once you see that it now holds 2 items, remove the one you don’t want.  But do be sure you log in to your account first.

If you try putting something in the cart when you are not fully logged in, the poor store software gets confused.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 24 November 2012 05:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  979
Joined  2003-10-09
chohole - 24 November 2012 04:09 PM

Make sure that you are logged in to the store, then add another item to you cart.  Once you see that it now holds 2 items, remove the one you don’t want.  But do be sure you log in to your account first.

If you try putting something in the cart when you are not fully logged in, the poor store software gets confused.

I gave that a shot, no luck. Seems to be the only item doing that.

Posted: 24 November 2012 05:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16099
Joined  2003-10-09

OK, I gave it a try, and you are correct,  I haven’t seen that before.  I will flag it up. 

If I were you I would put in a support ticket to Sales dept as well, so you can prove you were trying to buy it at sale price, in case the sale ends before anything is done.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915