Digital Art Zone

New system allows freebie to be ordered twice
Posted: 02 June 2012 10:19 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  82
Joined  2004-05-09

To be more precise, I collected the Sweet Dreams freebie once in order number 100015360, and because I forgot, I collected it again in order 100022774.

My point is that the new system does not tell me I already have that item, unlike the old system.

Conclusion: the new system does not tell me I already have an item from an earlier order. 

Implication: I may buy the same item more than once, and then it becomes troublesome to report and request for store credit. (Since my current example involves a zero price item, I am only extrapolating the consequence in teh case of a paid item.)

Posted: 02 June 2012 10:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7479
Joined  2006-03-19

It is a known problem that DAZ is working on

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 02 June 2012 11:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  658
Joined  2006-09-30
ibr_remote - 02 June 2012 10:19 AM

New system allows freebie to be ordered twice

Only twice?

The page was freezing on me and in reloading, etc., I wound up “buying” it 4 times!

Scary if I were paying…

Signature 

MOO!

Posted: 02 June 2012 11:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  674
Joined  2003-10-09

Twice huh?  Well, I guess that’s better than keeping me from trying to buy something again that the system already thinks I’ve ordered but haven’t. angry

Signature 

I’m sooo confused…  I’ve come to grasp a little of the nature of reality and the answer to life, the universe, and everything.  I even have an inkling as to who and what I am. Auuummmmm…
But please, please, who the hell are you?  And why are you trampling my roses?