Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
D Formers Tutorial For Old Studio Version- Need Some Help Applying It to 4.5 Pro
Posted: 24 November 2012 10:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  300
Joined  2005-09-30

Hmmm..maybe not.  You might have to upload it to a site of your own (?) and then link it.  But I’m no expert on the Daz forum and attachments.

Posted: 25 November 2012 02:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  162
Joined  2006-05-14
Novica - 24 November 2012 07:14 PM

Hi Mari-Anne!  I’ll definitely share the PDF’s- just thinking it might be better to have a pro (like Carnite, etc) review it and fine tune it prior to releasing it for people to use. Heaven forbid I should mess someone up!  (Step 1- do not view in a teeny tiny viewer- lol) That was so DUH!
I’m headed back out to the country (barn) to blanket my horse then will spend the rest of tonight on the PDF’s. Will definitely post here in the next day or so. Hmm, that begs the question- can a PDF be attached here?

I can’t promise much time, as I’m pretty busy at the moment, but there are plenty of people around that are more expert than me smile.

If you don’t have a site, there are file sharing sites around, if you can’t attach a pdf - like www.sharecg.com or I think www.mediafire.com (which isn’t coming up for me at the moment, so can’t check how easy it is to use).

Posted: 25 November 2012 10:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6962
Joined  2012-09-10

I’ll just do a website of my own, a pet project (been a webmaster a long time) as I don’t want to get lost in a big website, plus if I’m doing the work and spending the time, I want all my PDFs organized the way I want them, page layout, etc. smile

Carnite- No problem about the lack of time- I just wanted to make sure since it was your content that you had any input you wanted to smile  I also will be budgeting time so it’s not going to be mass production, lol. Holidays are also a bad time to be trying to find time!

Signature 

SILO Step By Step
The Art Studio: Thread #4   Product Discussions
Beginners Videos Thread-

2 of 2