Digital Art Zone

Stylised anime heads for genesis
Posted: 21 November 2012 06:16 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  142
Joined  2011-08-12

Hi
although I like the Hiro, Hitomi and Aiko shapes already available for Genesis I’d really like to get a more stylised head shape for some of my anime characters, so my question is this :
How well does Gen X handle the Aiko 3 stylised head morph and can it transfer something like this Belbel morph? http://www.daz3d.com/shop/belbel

I tried manually transferring the aiko 3 stylised head morph using the transfer utility and experienced problems with the eyes and nose, and although I’ve heard good things about Gen X I’d like to know whether it will handle the shapes I want without similar issues arising.
any help would be appreciated
thanks

Posted: 21 November 2012 06:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2827
Joined  2007-12-25

I may be mistaken, but I think Belbel might have been an alternate CR2, not a morph. But the Kioki and Hitoro morphs translate with GenX pretty well, and you can get quite a lot of variety with them.

Signature 

Shop Zigraphix @ DAZ3D

Posted: 21 November 2012 08:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  142
Joined  2011-08-12

may be mistaken, but I think Belbel might have been an alternate CR2, not a morph

I just assumed it was a morph because the additional information said it was compatible with A3
on closer inspectation it even says it’s a different mesh in the description, In future I’ll have to remember to read all of the text in product descriptions .red face

Thanks for pointing out the Kioki and Hitoro morphs I never noticed them before and they do look quite good, I guess if Gen X can handle those pretty well than it should have no trouble with the aiko 3 stylised morph either.
Thanks