Digital Art Zone

1 of 4
@RAM - Little Fuzzy?
Posted: 02 June 2012 02:55 AM   [ Ignore ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4708
Joined  2005-08-03

Are you still working on this little guy?

Signature 

Wearing duck crap doesn’t make you a duck - Floki
@Deviantart | @ShareCG
Tutorial: V4 Transmap Brows on Genesis via DS only.
——————————-
Websleuths - Help bring the missing home and give names to those who don’t have them.

Posted: 02 June 2012 03:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  345
Joined  2009-03-17

He is waiting for the LAMH plug-in which will go into beta testing in the next two weeks or so hopefully. tongue rolleye

Signature 

My life is a symphony nearing a crescendo. There have been too many segues in this piece and I long for a caesura.

Posted: 02 June 2012 03:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-08-03

Makes sense. Thanks! Looking forward to both of them. :D

Signature 

@Deviantart | @ShareCG
——————————-
Websleuths - Help bring the missing home and give names to those who don’t have them.

Posted: 02 June 2012 07:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2344
Joined  2003-12-06

Ooh yes, I’d love to see a Fuzzy put together with LamH. Been a while since I last read the books, I think they’re up in the attic somewhere.

Signature 

Gone to Vegas to play poker. Back when I run out of clothes.—Your Muse.

Posted: 02 June 2012 08:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  190
Joined  2006-01-14

Oh yes, all great reads. Love the ‘change’ in the character Victor Grego in “Fuzzy Sapiens”.
Then the novel “Fuzzy Bones” written by William Tuning to continue the series. Rare that after the original author’s death a series is picked up so well. Just the power of Fuzzies I guess. smile
Same as unlike some, I’ve no problem that the true third installment, “Fuzzies and Other People” doesn’t completely jibe. How could it when Piper’s manuscript wasn’t discovered till a few years afterwards?
Still, ALL of them are good reads and am looking forwards to some summer kicking back in the hammock time to re-enter that world myself. smile

Not to mention render some Fuzzies! wink

Cheers.

Posted: 02 June 2012 08:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4532
Joined  2004-08-11

Yea, waiting for that and these forums and store to be more solid.  Not enjoying coming here as much right now…. not worry, I have all my old links updated to access them so it will be easy enough to get most of the old text and reupload the pictures per post when I start revving up again on this and Bruno!

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 02 June 2012 03:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  141
Joined  2008-09-17

can’t wait to see this little fuzzy….i hope your still going to offer up the big eye morph?

Signature 

www.bloodyrosesdesigns.com
The Aldara Project

Posted: 02 June 2012 05:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

All my work will be offered.  I wouldn’t not offer it.  grin

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 02 June 2012 11:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  258
Joined  2003-10-09

Are you basing LIttle Fuzzy on Michael Whelan’sFuzzy painitngs? Will it come with a shoppo-diggo? wink

Really looking forward to this - I’ve long been a Fuzzy fan (just finished reading Fuzzy Bones for the umpteenth time, and the same for Little Fuzzy).

Posted: 02 June 2012 11:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Fuzzy was a lesson for me in allot of ways in what was possible with Genesis.  Without the fur it’s still cute but until the fur plugin is released by Alex I’m holding off any further work on it!

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 03 June 2012 07:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  229
Joined  2005-10-26

Posting in the hopes of notifications…...

Signature 

Old post count 4147
MY DA Gallery : http://flashback37.deviantart.com/

Posted: 09 June 2013 12:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Worked on the little Fuzzie today a bit in ZBrush.  Now that I’m a bit more used to the scale and move tools managed to get him tiny enough.  Got him imported as a morph for Genesis but waiting for the program to recover since, like a fool, invoked the Properties Editor.  What a slow tool that is when you have a figure that’s got allot going for it.  Really wish DAZ would work on speeding that tool up a bit more.  Need to try to remember the sequence of getting the bones refit to the new size and then do that ERC Freeze thing and save it out as a morph like that.

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 09 June 2013 12:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-08-03

So the property tool is naturally a sluggish pile of arse? Last time I clicked the button I force-quit DS. lol I don’t remember it being like that in DS4.0.

Good to hear you’re working on the fuzzball again. =D

Signature 

@Deviantart | @ShareCG
——————————-

Posted: 09 June 2013 12:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Well I found the Adjust Rigging to Shape under the Joint Editor and that’s good but I can’t find the ERC Freeze there.  I really hate that Properties Editor.  Right after I posted it crashed the program and had to start the morph save bit all over again.  GRRRRRRRRRR

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 09 June 2013 01:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Thought I’d show you the new size shape compared to Genesis.  As you can see the bones are adjusted but yea, scared to try that stupid Properties Editor again to ERC Freeze it. 

After I manage to get that done, if I get that done, I’ll work on some better shaping for the little guy.  I know right now it looks like a shrunk down Genesis with a head morph.  The 3 finger and 4 toed morphs I made a while back are all part of the full body morph!  I also want to put a morph in the SuperSuit I’m still working on to fit the little one as well!  grin

Image Attachments
PABFuzzie-Genesis.jpg
 Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 09 June 2013 01:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Here is some body shaping from feedback from the old thread.

Thighs shortened, body thickened up, hands and feet enlarged and thickened up and head enlarged.  Looking more like it should I think!

Image Attachments
PABFuzzie-BodyShaping.jpg
 Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

1 of 4