Digital Art Zone

My Unreleased Character - Promotion Gone To Far (Animation Inside)
Posted: 19 November 2012 12:48 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  333
Joined  2007-12-18

I thought that it was time to post this.  It was finished more than a year ago now, my promotional video for a character I’d been working on but never released.  This was something I spent a lot of time doing, much of it is the best of what I’m able to do as a CG artist.  What happened was a case of enjoying myself too much, ended up putting more work into promotion than I did into making the character.  I’m no longer planning on releasing the character at this point, and I’d rather have the love I put into this video not go unseen.  So here you go…

My first V4 product, a custom character with a dramatic story.

Music: Azoic - Hearbeats [Azoic Remix]

https://www.youtube.com/embed/12n_-AOl7RI

Posted: 19 November 2012 04:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2003-10-09

Really great video! Just the thought of all the work you put into it makes me shiver. You should be proud, and the figure looks really good too, maybe you should release it after all smile

Posted: 19 November 2012 04:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4894
Joined  2004-07-01
DimensionTheory - 19 November 2012 12:48 PM

I thought that it was time to post this.  It was finished more than a year ago now, my promotional video for a character I’d been working on but never released.  This was something I spent a lot of time doing, much of it is the best of what I’m able to do as a CG artist.  What happened was a case of enjoying myself too much, ended up putting more work into promotion than I did into making the character.  I’m no longer planning on releasing the character at this point, and I’d rather have the love I put into this video not go unseen.  So here you go…

My first V4 product, a custom character with a dramatic story.

Music: Azoic - Hearbeats [Azoic Remix]

https://www.youtube.com/embed/12n_-AOl7RI

cool video - great effects

Posted: 19 November 2012 04:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1003
Joined  2012-01-29

Wow! I wish I would be able to do animation like that! Great effects!