Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
Bryce 7 to Studio 4.5 issues
Posted: 22 November 2012 01:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  931
Joined  2003-10-09
artificer - 20 November 2012 08:59 PM

@LordHardDriven: I suspect that I’ll be trying your suggestion just to see how it behaves, but I wanted to know how to get the bridge working… Evidentally, it takes an overinstall

Yeah I saw you mention that in a different thread. So you’re saying that now that you’ve installed the latest version of Bryce you are able to import from Bryce into Studio via the bridge? Like I said before I have never needed to do that since I mainly use Studio only as a means to get stuff into Bryce.

Posted: 23 November 2012 05:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2007-09-18

Yes, an overinstall of Bryce alone seemed to address the issue (with the caveat that I already had the registry keys from the other thread in place beforehand) but the bridge was every bit as underwhelming as I was led to believe…

I’m going to have to try different exports formats to see it I can get something acceptable. Thanks again for all your help and support!

Posted: 24 November 2012 02:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  931
Joined  2003-10-09
artificer - 23 November 2012 05:19 PM

Yes, an overinstall of Bryce alone seemed to address the issue (with the caveat that I already had the registry keys from the other thread in place beforehand) but the bridge was every bit as underwhelming as I was led to believe…

I’m going to have to try different exports formats to see it I can get something acceptable. Thanks again for all your help and support!

No problem and sorry to hear it didn’t work out as hoped. Hopefully you’ll figure a workable solution thru the import/export options in the programs you’re using. FWIW if you haven’t seen them already that other thread has a few recent posts from someone named steveathome that gives some insights into the proper way (order) to install things to get things working correctly although it doesn’t look like that’s going to be much use to you now. Perhaps good for future reference though?

Posted: 24 November 2012 07:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2006-06-13
Poserverse - 18 November 2012 11:01 AM

Trying to export scene created in Bryce 7 pro to Daz Studio 4.5. I can do it from DS to Bryce but not the other way around. How can I do this?

u can export your bryce stuff as collada format, and then u can import it to DS

2 of 2