Yeah that is M5 Hero alright but more importantly is that amazing texture and how well you got the armor to convert
As for the armor, I converted it like:
1) Load Genesis and M4
2) Resize and change the pose in the parts of M4 as close as default Genesis.
3) Load the armor, make each parts fit to M4 (so it almost looks like Genesis is wearing the armor)
4) Export the parts (separatedly) as obj file.
5) New scene and load Genesis
6) Import the part of armor
7) Asset > Transfer Utility > Source: Genesis, Scene Item: the part of Armor
It’s a little better than using TU on the default armor, I think. the armor can’t keep the morph in this way. But Coalition Rapier did not have many morphs.
Hope my English is enough to understand. ^-^;