Digital Art Zone

85 of 100
Like a Phoenix from the Ashes, Who Wants to Render a Superhero?
Posted: 21 April 2013 01:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1261 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5985
Joined  2003-10-09
RawArt - 21 April 2013 01:10 PM

It’s not art…but I wanted to see what would happen if the hulk got bit by the werewolf LOL

Rawn

“You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry during a full moon.”

Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
“I hope that after I die, people will say of me: ‘That guy sure owed me a lot of money.’” - Jack Handey

Posted: 21 April 2013 02:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1262 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16419
Joined  2009-01-22

Holy smokes Batman! I so can see Banner going into Were transform and that causing the Hulk transform and then both Transforms fighting until the finished shape happened.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 21 April 2013 03:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1263 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2116
Joined  2003-10-09
Jaderail - 21 April 2013 02:42 PM

Holy smokes Batman! I so can see Banner going into Were transform and that causing the Hulk transform and then both Transforms fighting until the finished shape happened.

They’ve had worse storylines before LOL

Rawn

Signature 

A step away from the ordinary
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/rawart/

Posted: 22 April 2013 08:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1264 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  116
Joined  2003-10-09
Mr Gneiss Guy - 17 April 2013 02:24 PM
equinoxx5 - 09 April 2013 09:58 PM

“Seven Strong Redux”

Revisiting a concept: the original Silver Age founding membership of the Justice League (what can I say… I like my League old-school and my Earths infinite); this time, in a composition inspired by the title card/promo image from the DCAU interpretation.

Since my first version of “Seven Strong” almost two years ago, all of the character morphs, custom suit textures and some props and accessories were lost in a catastrophic hard drive failure; each of the characters has been completely redone (wardrobe mostly by Joe, with a bit of Nadino, Ravenhair, Tyler McDowell, TerryMcG/RAMWolff, Duda and Vadlor thrown in).

(Full-full size—even biggerer—on my dA account)

What, no Snapper Carr? rolleyes

Point taken.

Rally ‘Round the Mascot
When the Justice League of America first appeared (in The Brave and the Bold #28, March 1960), the roster included the seven founding heroes, and an eighth, honorary member: Lucas “Snapper” Carr. Created by Gardner Fox and Mike Sekowsky, Snapper, a teenager from Happy Harbor, Rhode Island, was meant to be a character young readers could relate to, in lieu of the various members’ teen sidekicks. When the alien echinoderm Starro threatens the Earth with its mind control powers, leading to the teaming of the heroes who would become known as the Justice League of America, Snapper is found to be immune to the invader’s psionic domination (he’d just finished spreading lime on his lawn, you see). The nascent League adopted Snapper as an unofficial mascot, and in the early days, he was a fixture in their Secret Sanctuary headquarters. Carr would resign his honorary membership after The Joker manipulated him into revealing the location of the Secret Sanctuary.

[full-full size in my dA gallery]

Image Attachments
RallyRoundTheMascot_8x10.jpg

Posted: 26 April 2013 12:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1265 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  421
Joined  2010-09-18
equinoxx5 - 22 April 2013 08:46 PM
Mr Gneiss Guy - 17 April 2013 02:24 PM
equinoxx5 - 09 April 2013 09:58 PM

“Seven Strong Redux”

Revisiting a concept: the original Silver Age founding membership of the Justice League (what can I say… I like my League old-school and my Earths infinite); this time, in a composition inspired by the title card/promo image from the DCAU interpretation.

Since my first version of “Seven Strong” almost two years ago, all of the character morphs, custom suit textures and some props and accessories were lost in a catastrophic hard drive failure; each of the characters has been completely redone (wardrobe mostly by Joe, with a bit of Nadino, Ravenhair, Tyler McDowell, TerryMcG/RAMWolff, Duda and Vadlor thrown in).

(Full-full size—even biggerer—on my dA account)

What, no Snapper Carr? rolleyes

Point taken.

Rally ‘Round the Mascot
When the Justice League of America first appeared (in The Brave and the Bold #28, March 1960), the roster included the seven founding heroes, and an eighth, honorary member: Lucas “Snapper” Carr. Created by Gardner Fox and Mike Sekowsky, Snapper, a teenager from Happy Harbor, Rhode Island, was meant to be a character young readers could relate to, in lieu of the various members’ teen sidekicks. When the alien echinoderm Starro threatens the Earth with its mind control powers, leading to the teaming of the heroes who would become known as the Justice League of America, Snapper is found to be immune to the invader’s psionic domination (he’d just finished spreading lime on his lawn, you see). The nascent League adopted Snapper as an unofficial mascot, and in the early days, he was a fixture in their Secret Sanctuary headquarters. Carr would resign his honorary membership after The Joker manipulated him into revealing the location of the Secret Sanctuary.

[full-full size in my dA gallery]

Hehe, sorry, had to ask, he has strange place in my childhood memory.  He showed up again in the giant Justice League of America #200 which I thought was about the coolest thing ever when I bought it about thirty-one years ago when I was a wee lad.  He’s shown up in a lot of the animated series in various forms and probably in a lot of comics I missed over the years.  He was weird even for the gimmick characters, he wore really ugly clothes and snapped his fingers all the time.  Although in JLA #200, his gimmick seemed to be contagious, as poor Firestorm ended the comic snapping his fingers unintentionally.

Posted: 27 April 2013 04:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1266 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Another Hulk pic

Hulk vs MechBots

Rawn

Image Attachments
mechswing.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 27 April 2013 04:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1267 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2945
Joined  2011-12-10

My comment on DA should have been your caption:

PUNY MECH! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!

Signature 

My DeviantArt Galleries
My ShareCG Gallery
OPENSUBDIV Testing and Discussion
3Delight Surface and Lighting Thread

Posted: 27 April 2013 07:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1268 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  916
Joined  2005-03-26

Sixus1’s original Behemoth as the Silver Surfer.  (Yes, my shader does real reflections!)

ETA:  Thanks a heap to BishounenTaurus for the Manga Light Sets!

Image Attachments
Silver_Surfer_#3.png
 Signature 

My dA gallery
For God’s sake!  Gallifrey Stands!

And God still reigns.

Posted: 27 April 2013 09:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1269 ]
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2008-05-19

is hard to see renders from the new 52s , i guess not many ppl like the costumes, but some of them are very awesome, well, i was practicing with the m4 and v4 bodysuit smile

Image Attachments
381533_10200679222134440_589522063_n.jpg424497_10200669666095545_543205236_n.jpg

Posted: 28 April 2013 07:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1270 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

same hulk shot…different POV

Rawn

Image Attachments
mechshot.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 28 April 2013 02:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1271 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  193
Joined  2005-08-31

Since RawArt has been posting Hulk pictures I thought I’d share a couple of my own. Comments are always welcome.

Credits:
Hulk - Smay
Spider-man textures, so is and mask - Joe Quick and Sturkwurk
Iron Man - Zikeo
Captain America’s Shield - Joe Quick

Image Attachments
Hulk_Broke_Caps_Shield.pngThwipp_This_Comic.png

Posted: 28 April 2013 03:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1272 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  749
Joined  2006-06-12
BrianP21361 - 28 April 2013 02:25 PM

Since RawArt has been posting Hulk pictures I thought I’d share a couple of my own. Comments are always welcome.

Credits:
Hulk - Smay
Spider-man textures - Joe Quick
Iron Man - Zikeo
Captain America’s Shield - Joe Quick

Sturk put all the hard work in on those textures.  I did the comparatively easy task of making the mask and (later) socks.

Signature 

My Daz Store
ShareCG Freebies

Posted: 28 April 2013 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1273 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  193
Joined  2005-08-31

Joe,

I updated the post to give proper credit. Thanks.

Posted: 28 April 2013 10:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1274 ]
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2008-05-19

hi ppl, im doing this Black Canary suit (the new 52s one) and i need some help: is there any way in renders to make the suit glow, without that blue borrow in the legs? that section in the suit its supose to be transparent and other question i have is theres any tip to make a pair of stockings or fishnets who work as 2nd skin? or where i could find some of those :s

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_manu7aP5hF1qit8hho1_500.png

Image Attachments
BCsuit.jpg

Posted: 29 April 2013 02:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1275 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  258
Joined  2007-04-05

Very recent work…larger image and description can be viewed here:
http://laticis.deviantart.com/art/A-Beacon-of-Hope-368314669?q=gallery:laticis&qo=0

Image Attachments
a_beacon_of_hope_by_laticis.jpg
 Signature 

http://laticis.deviantart.com/gallery/

85 of 100