Digital Art Zone

V4 Facial Expressions and Genesis
Posted: 17 November 2012 01:03 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2322
Joined  2011-11-16

Hi, I’ve seen some V4 facial expressions at renderosity and I was wondering if anyone knows if they work on Genesis?

Signature 

Just because I may have a strong opinion doesn’t make it any more (or less) correct than any other, just that I feel passionately a particular way at that moment.

Posted: 19 November 2012 04:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2003-10-09

No, they won’t work on Genesis. These will though.
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/real-emotions-for-daz-studio-4

Posted: 19 November 2012 11:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-11-16

Thanks, the ones at Rendo were some particularly expressions, but ty for taking the time to reply smile

I was wondering since one can use v4/m4 poses on Genesis (with slight adjustments sometimes) so if it isn’t using custom morphs it seems like one should be able to use v4/m4 expressions.

Signature 

Just because I may have a strong opinion doesn’t make it any more (or less) correct than any other, just that I feel passionately a particular way at that moment.

Posted: 19 November 2012 11:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  284
Joined  2012-02-12

I’ve heard that since expressions are morphs of the face, not poses, that GenX can be used to transfer them. I haven’t tried it myself yet, though.

Which ones were you looking at over at Rendo, out of curiosity? I’ve been looking for some expression packs myself.

Posted: 19 November 2012 11:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-11-16

Thank you that is a good point I didn’t think of.

Signature