I just wanted to tell you that i got the exact same issue with that product. I was curious and so i checked the UV maps of the Tee as follows:
- added the Genesis Tee to an empty scene
- exported the Tee as “before_drape.obj”
- now i added a genesis character, fit the Tee to Genesis and draped. That’s when the artefacts appear.
- Then i removed the genesis character again
- cleared the drape
- and exported the Tee again as “after_drape.obj”
Now i imported the 2 objects to another 3D application and there i compared the UV maps of both exported objects (as i have no idea how i could do that comparison in Daz-Studio).
Result: The before_drape.obj has an intact UV layout. But the after_drape.obj has massive distortions of the UV maps(!) along the visual broken parts of the Tee. So Daz-Studio apparently breaks the UV-layout during draping.
I filed a report to DAZ for that.