Total Posts:  2057
Joined  2003-10-09

hi Wes, long time no see

Posted: 17 November 2012 01:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 122 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2302
Joined  2010-12-18

Where I’m from playing around with someones corpse is against the law.  It doesn’t take much to determine who was responsible for this act. A decent person wouldn’t go out of their way to flaunt a trophy like that…

the guy in the promo pic is headless, doesn’t mean the viewers are too. (so it’s pointless to try to convince people the ninja didn’t do it, or that we should even doubt it.)

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 17 November 2012 01:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 123 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2057
Joined  2003-10-09

A guy finds his best friend brutally murdered, he draws his sword in case the murders are still about, then in a desperate act of grieving he picks up the severed head of his friend and swears vengeance on those who did this to him. That is how I view the image. Its all in the mind of the viewer.

Posted: 17 November 2012 01:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 124 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1829
Joined  2006-02-17
larsmidnatt - 17 November 2012 01:23 PM

Where I’m from playing around with someones corpse is against the law.  It doesn’t take much to determine who was responsible for this act. A decent person wouldn’t go out of their way to flaunt a trophy like that…

the guy in the promo pic is headless, doesn’t mean the viewers are too. (so it’s pointless to try to convince people the ninja didn’t do it, or that we should even doubt it.)

OK.  Let’s change the picture:

The person holding the head is Perseus, and the head being held is Medusa.  Suddenly, it’s no longer “violence” but “classic art”

Kendall

Signature 

Any opinions expressed in this post are those of Kendall Sears and may, or may not, be more, or less, valid than any other opinion.

The contents of this post are intended for the DAZ forum only, do not re-post any portion to any other forum without his permission.

Posted: 17 November 2012 01:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 125 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  13619
Joined  2003-10-09

Thread locked as I’m afraid that CSI:Render Farm is not being renewed for another season.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

9 of 9