Digital Art Zone

Shader issues.
Posted: 16 November 2012 02:52 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  79
Joined  2007-04-17

I had posted this in the members forum but hadn’t received any replies yet so I thought I might check here as well.
As much as I have dabbled off and on with Studio and Poser the last several years (and as much as I’ve spent! lol) I have yet to really use shaders at all. I have what seem to be some really god ones but no clue how to make use of them.

Does anyone know of any good start from basic shader tutorials? I found some on the daz info but it was rather limited. One of the main ones I am trying to use is “PWtoon”. According to the Product Page it has been updated to 4.5 so I DL’d the newest copy and have been trying to figure out how to get the b&w outline option shown in the examples. Others are “PWGhost” and “Real Paint for DAZ Studio” by: DzFire.

Thanks in advance for any assistance! smile

James

Signature 

“‘In Tibet, when they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away.’
‘Really? That must be why they are such a global power.’”

Will RP for $$$$$!!!

Posted: 16 November 2012 04:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6928
Joined  2005-08-15

Does pwToon not come with a readme, or even a PDF instruction manual?

I have this item, and DS4.5, but I have not updated it yet.  I will do that and get back to you.

EDIT:

I just reset this item, and there is a document here: C:\Users\<My Username>\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Docs\Poseworks\pwToon\index.html.  Have you seen it, and does it not help?

Posted: 16 November 2012 04:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  79
Joined  2007-04-17
JimmyC_2009 - 16 November 2012 04:47 AM

Does pwToon not come with a readme, or even a PDF instruction manual?

I have this item, and DS4.5, but I have not updated it yet.  I will do that and get back to you.

EDIT:

I just reset this item, and there is a document here: C:\Users\<My Username>\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Docs\Poseworks\pwToon\index.html.  Have you seen it, and does it not help?

hank you for reminding me how dense I can be at times. lol I found the info. It’s relly lte now so I will have to wait until tomorrow to try it and see if it helps. smile

Signature 

“‘In Tibet, when they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away.’
‘Really? That must be why they are such a global power.’”

Will RP for $$$$$!!!