Mac OS10.6 Question

cclesuecclesue Posts: 205
edited November 2012 in The Commons

What is this and can I access it in my version of Mac OS?

594 x 182 - 107K
Post edited by cclesue on


  • GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 876
    edited December 1969

    Yes, it is a quick switch between open applications and you can access it by clicking cmd/apple and the tab button. It just cycles from one to the next. You click it again to go to the next one or you can use the mouse to select the one you want if you have a lot open.

  • mitammitam Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

    People call it the "Application Switcher." You can also quit applications by selecting it's icon and then pressing the Command-Q keys. The arrow keys can also be used to navigate the applications.

  • cclesuecclesue Posts: 205
    edited December 1969


  • AscaniaAscania Posts: 345
    edited December 1969

    Just like Alt-Tab on a PC

Sign In or Register to comment.