Digital Art Zone

Morph Loader Pro Studio 4
Posted: 14 November 2012 07:03 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  113
Joined  2007-06-29

I have Studio 4 Pro and Morph Loader Pro.

I was poking around my Runtime and found a free Wert celebrity morph for V4 that I wanted to use, so I loaded up V4 with all morph packages, selected V4, opened up Morph Loader Pro, selected the scale (1 unit = 1 cm), selected the morph target .obj file, and clicked “Accept” to import the morph target.  The message says morph target successfully loaded or something like that.

...and V4 still looks like the base V4 face.

I tried doing it just selecting the V4 head, since it’s just a face/head morph, but no love either.  Am I doing this wrong?  Am I supposed to go look for the imported morph somewhere?  I’m a bit confused—I thought it would just load into the figure.

Posted: 14 November 2012 07:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4524
Joined  2007-09-13

It should create a dial for it, too…which you’ll need to find.  If you look under Parameters, there should be a Morphs and then Morph Loader under that.  It should be there.

Signature 

1432 old posts

My ShareCG gallery.

Just because something costs a lot, doesn’t mean it’s the best…

It just means it’s expensive.

Posted: 14 November 2012 09:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  949
Joined  2007-01-04

To add to what mjc said, when dealing with a Poser figure (V4 in this case) and OBJ morph targets always use the Poser preset in the import options, otherwise the morph will be at the wrong scale and give you freaky results.

Also morphloader only adds the morph to the figure, it doesn’t “spin the dial”, that’s for you to do once you find the dial.

Signature 

**shuffles of with a new headache** tongue wink

Posted: 15 November 2012 08:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  113
Joined  2007-06-29

Thanks, I thought I was losing it.  So it loaded—I just have to go play where’s Waldo in the parameters tab.  Cheers.