RankRank
Total Posts:  622
Joined  2006-09-27

oooh!  looking good!

Posted: 28 November 2012 11:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 167 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  838
Joined  2004-05-14

The Llamas are nice, too. Click the image to see it enlarged.

Image Attachments
Llama04pic02.jpg

Posted: 28 November 2012 11:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 168 ]
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2004-12-18

The first thing I wanted to make was a donkey… smile  Rendered in luxrender via reality plug in.

Image Attachments
donkeyLR.jpg
 Signature 

Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known. - Winnie the Pooh

Posted: 28 November 2012 12:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 169 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1577
Joined  2009-08-08
Ladyfyre-Graphics - 28 November 2012 07:25 AM
Kerya - 28 November 2012 06:47 AM
JOdel - 28 November 2012 03:42 AM

The Pro Bundle includes the Starter Bundle. So the Starter bundle has the saddles, and the Pro Bundle adds the extra textures.

Thank you!
I did feel like I am missing something.
My brain is too foggy ... *cough, wheeze*

Anything on the textures?
Will MilHorse textures work on this horsey?
Or is there a “morphs and textures package” that just has the morphs and textures in the starter and pro bundle?
(no money ... is not fun)

You have my sympathy, I’m full of cold too at the moment :(

The UVs have been updated so the MilHorse textures won’t work on this horse, whilst I can see the value in the new uv maps I’m a bit cheesed off that that MilHorse UVs wern’t included as V4 ones are for Genesis, I have hundreds of my own textures for the MilHorse, one of which I was working on the day before this release. I’d pay for accurate MilHorse UVs for this horse to be able to use my own work.

One other thing I just noticed is that the dials to change the leg length are missing in this horse? I think we need an update with some of these things adding in like the MilHorse SR2, the horse is very good but with a few more detail will be excellent.

Something like the Evolution Morphs? I wouldn’t be a bit surprised to get something like that before too many months are past. Particularly if this is the first of a series of Genesis-based quadrupeds.

Posted: 28 November 2012 12:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 170 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1695
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,
O_o?!  How is it that with the ASTONISHING flood of H2 products, there’s no geografted unicorn horn…?

I am now also deeply hoping that sometime later next year will come ‘dog 2’, with wolf and fox morphs & mats.  The one fox I have (by 9mbi) has no poses, which makes it difficult to use outside of ‘standing there’ pose…

I also wonder if we’ll see ‘Genesis Rodent’ and ‘Genesis Cat’, so we can make a cabbit by blending the two.  wink

— Morgan

Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

Look at my deviantArt Gallery, give me feedback and feel free to follow!

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 28 November 2012 12:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 171 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4785
Joined  2011-10-04
Cypherfox - 28 November 2012 12:29 PM

Greetings,
O_o?!  How is it that with the ASTONISHING flood of H2 products, there’s no geografted unicorn horn…?

Wings and horn is in the works, I hear.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 28 November 2012 12:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 172 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

What about centaurs made from H2 and Genesis? Is that getting any love yet?

I’ve not read the full thread. Is why I asked.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 28 November 2012 01:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 173 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2302
Joined  2010-12-18
Cypherfox - 28 November 2012 12:29 PM

I also wonder if we’ll see ‘Genesis Rodent’ and ‘Genesis Cat’, so we can make a cabbit by blending the two.  wink

I am sure they would not be named Genesis anything since they actually aren’t genesis anything (hence no Genesis horse, just a horse based on said tech to an extent)

Also it would be interesting if they had a cat and “rodent” that used the same mesh, but my guess is they would do different ones.

At least from what I have read there doesn’t seem like the horse at least was designed to become a chimera of any sort, so I doubt the cat or dog would.

So I say skip the dog and cat all together and make a manticore. The new hair products will probably bring enough life into the old cat and dog for a lot of users that want those types of products and not fantasy creations.

EDIT: but if the horse sells well enough who knows what the would do, I’m just having a hard time seeing them have a $40 cat or dog in the store. More so for a rodent.

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 28 November 2012 01:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 174 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4182
Joined  2011-11-25

Oh, say it isn’t so.=-)  Would love Genesis cat and dog, especially if they make a small dog. I so want a chihuahua!

Posted: 28 November 2012 02:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 175 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1309
Joined  2006-01-16

Oh, WOW! Did we just release MORE Horse stuff? 
Don’t miss Ken Gilliland’s Racehorse Tack

And you can’t have a racehorse without a Jockey—
Check out the new: Jockey Set!

Racing not your style?  Perhaps you need to belt out Tallyho! While drinking tea with the Duchess of North Hamptonshirefordillton.
Check out the Riding Habit

And as a limited time added bonus, purchase EITHER (or even better BOTH) outfits and get the Saddle Addon For FREE!  (Both the clothing item (or both) and the Saddle Add on must be present in the cart together for the discount to apply)

Posted: 28 November 2012 02:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 176 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2302
Joined  2010-12-18
SereneNight - 28 November 2012 01:59 PM

Oh, say it isn’t so.=-)  Would love Genesis cat and dog, especially if they make a small dog. I so want a chihuahua!

You can only have your chi dog if they make my MinPin morphs first. I must have that one. And a german shepard too. I’d buy just about any dog morph that isn’t a small fluffy white dog.

Cool more horse stuff. Looks fun.

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 28 November 2012 02:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 177 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-11-25
larsmidnatt - 28 November 2012 02:34 PM
SereneNight - 28 November 2012 01:59 PM

You can only have your chi dog if they make my MinPin morphs first. I must have that one. And a german shepard too. I’d buy just about any dog morph that isn’t a small fluffy white dog.

Cool more horse stuff. Looks fun.

I’m god with a mini pin, chi, and german shep. The german shep would be great for using my languishing police set.

I see there are some new clothing sets in the store! I love the riding habit…

Posted: 28 November 2012 02:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 178 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1577
Joined  2009-08-08
DAZ_Kevin - 28 November 2012 02:29 PM

Oh, WOW! Did we just release MORE Horse stuff? 
Don’t miss Ken Gilliland’s Racehorse Tack

And you can’t have a racehorse without a Jockey—
Check out the new: Jockey Set!

Racing not your style?  Perhaps you need to belt out Tallyho! While drinking tea with the Duchess of North Hamptonshirefordillton.
Check out the Riding Habit

And as a limited time added bonus, purchase EITHER (or even better BOTH) outfits and get the Saddle Addon For FREE!  (Both the clothing item (or both) and the Saddle Add on must be present in the cart together for the discount to apply)

Oh foo. I just made an order to get something in FastGrab. I should have waited another hour.

Posted: 28 November 2012 03:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 179 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-11-25

The textures and boots on the riding habit are very well done!

Posted: 28 November 2012 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 180 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4785
Joined  2011-10-04
Jaderail - 28 November 2012 12:42 PM

What about centaurs made from H2 and Genesis? Is that getting any love yet?

I’ve not read the full thread. Is why I asked.

If we encourage midnight_stories, we just might get it sooner than later.

midnight_stories, we are rootin’ for ya! Please give us a centaur! smile

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

12 of 26